Celestial vs Heavenly...

Welcome back to Limitless. The time has come. Heavenly Restriction vs Celestial Constriction, AKA Toji Fushiguro vs Taro Zenin. What will happen, and what happen after? All of this and more, in Limitless's Festival Incident arc.

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________

With Taro...

Rushing through the streets of Vale, I and the rest of the girls, Including two girls named Nanako and Mimiko, tried to run over to the Bullhead area to beacon. The streets were flooded with Transfigured Humans and Grimm, which causes us to lose a little bit of time fighting through the packs. 

"There's no way Geto did all of this..." I said. 

"It was just a chain reaction after Cinder announced your death and Satori's containment..." Nanako explains.

"The announcement obviously brought out negative reactions," Weiss adds.

"Which triggered the Grimm to come to Vale," Blake finishes.

"And Mahito still had transfigured humans left, so he spreaded them out," Megumi tells me. I scoffed. That bastard is still alive...

...

...

...

WHAM!

A small figure landed on the floor harshly, which caused smoke to erupt. We covered our bodies from the cloud of smoke. 

...

...

...

"Well, that's one less enemy done for... I guess," I said, "Come on, let's--"

"Ryoi Sukuna..."

The figure who fell rose up like a zombie.

"I've been waiting for the day we--"

His head cocks back immediately. Sukuna, who used her cleave, scoffs.

...

"That won't work..."

We gasp as the figure rose again.

"My technique was basically a counter for you..." he says.

"So fight me, Queen of Curses!"

...

...

...

"Go on ahead..."

Sukuna stepped before us.

"I'll put the brat in his place..."

"I'll help you," Megumi says, beside her.

...

"Let's put the brat in his place...together"

"What made you change your mind?" Megumi asks her.

"I have to be a team player for my husband... don't take it for granted..."

"I don't plan to..." Megumi says.

" Megumi says