Protection...

I promise you not every chapter will end with -tion. It's just coincidental. Triple upload time?

Enjoy...

---

A few days after the events of Demonstration...

"I can't believe it! You got a Jujustu Tech Uniform!?" Maki exclaims.

"And it's like mines too," Yuuta adds.

"Gojo's decision, since i'm stronger than our own leader," I said, looking at Maki with a smirk on my face.

"Womanizer," Maki insults.

"Whatever you say, Maki," I replied.

"Your pride annoys me Taro," she says. I slightly gasp at her words.

---

"Be careful... Put your team before yourself, especially your leader, Maki Zenin..."

---

"Yeah well, deal with it. You're the leader after all," I told her. Maki scoffs.

We continue to watch Jaune get pummeled by Cardin, the same Cardin that continues to call me a powerless freak. I've dealt with way worse in the Zenin, but when some nobody calls me weak... it annoys the shit out of me. 

When the battle ended, the screen shuffles again.

"This will be the last match of the class for today," Glynda anoounces.

The screen shows me... vs Ruby Rose...

"Huh... well won't that be interesting? I'm up against that kid I recommended into this school."

I look over at Ruby, face sweating with nervousness

I look over at Ruby, face sweating with nervousness. Her team was trying to lift her spirits, but everyone in this school knows that i'm a powerless sorcerer who took down a grade 1 spirit in 30 seconds. Some have even called me a freak. I don't mind. I just know that I'm the best, and no one can beat me. Another example will be shown right now.

---

As the battle starts, Ruby stands shaking with her scythe, but I was limbering up. 

"Hey, Red," I said, getting her attention.

"I'll go easy on you. I can't hurt the bee's knees, can I?" I told her.

 I can't hurt the bee's knees, can I?" I told her