A Female's Wrath...

Welcome back to Limitless everyone. The Patchwork arc now takes into full swing...and not just plot-wise. Yep, you see it. Utahime Iori, my wife--I mean favorite JJK character that had little to no screen time. She's basically the Oobleck of the search and destroy episodes, but written better. No offense Rooster Teeth. 

Anyways, enjoy...

_____________________________________

Right where we left off...

"And you are?"

"You stood me up at the dance!" 

...

...

...

"I don't remember..." I said, scratching my cheek. The girls stepped back as I saw the woman run at me.

"Hey wai--!"

WHAM!

________________________________________

Later...

We were now at the bullhead landing pad as we waited for a bullhead to arrive.

"I knew the memory loss was gonna bite you in the ass eventually," Maki says, snickering.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said, rubbing my head.

"Taro, the Limitless Sorcerer, lost all his brain cells to a Semi-Grade 1," Nobara says, "How shameful

"Taro, the Limitless Sorcerer, lost all his brain cells to a Semi-Grade 1," Nobara says, "How shameful."

"I seriously don't know what ya'll talking about," I said.

...

...

...

"I think I hit him too hard..." Utahime says.

"Anyways, I will be the Sorcerer you seven will 'shadow' today on this southeast mission," she explains.

"Just a reminder, I have a very thin line of patience for any tomfoolery. I've had dealt with it for more than 10 years," she adds.

"Sheesh. Your period didn't go away yet?" I ask as a joke.

...

...

...

"Hope you'll still remember us," Maki says, stepping back.

"Please survive Taro," Yuna says.

"Why you guys acting all--?"

GROWL