𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃...

Welcome back to Limitless. We're back on the grind. I wanna get to the beginning of Vol 5 before stepping back again. This story is really coming together as it goes on, and ya'll get to experience that process. I need not say anymore.

Enjoy...

______________________________________________________

With Maki...

"And you won't be doing it alone... you have a team of friends who care for you and want you to heal..." Ghira says to Blake, "Trust them like they trust you..."

...

Blake wipes her tears before nodding.

"BLAKE!"

Maki burst through the door.

...

"First off, sorry if i'm interrupting something, but we just encountered a White Fang spy!" Maki says. Blake and Ghira gasp.

...

"Wait... Where's Taro...?"

____________________________________________________

With Taro...

"Don't let her out of your sight!"

"I don't plan to!"

Taro and Sun were chasing down this spy, cross jumping through trees and sliding along buildings. The spy slides under a pipe and takes out a sword that's... also a whip...

She slices the pipe, creating smoke that would've covered her escape... but Taro is too smart for that. He tackles her, causing them to roll around the ground and drop her phone.

Sun makes it and sees the situation. Taro looks at him and the phone. Without any words, Sun knew the assignment. As Sun went to get the phone, the spy headbutts Taro, but it did minimal damage.

...

"If you were planning to kill Maki or I, you really do suck at your job..." Taro insults. That got the girl angry and kicks Taro off. He rebounds swiftly.

She turns her attention to Sun, who had the phone in his hand.

"What do we--?" Sun tried to ask, but the spy was too quick for him, whipping him full of electricity, causing him to drop the phone.

"SUN!"

The spy tried to do the same to Taro, but he grabbed it and  tried to hold out the pain as much as possible. Electricity is electricity after all. He wraps what is the electric whip and growls.

"I've had enough whips back in the Zen'in! Now you just pissed me off!"

He then uses his own body weight against her, practically throwing her toward the pipes and slamming her back on it.