𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑...

Welcome back to Limitless. We're moving away from the RWBY concepts and mucking ourselves back into JJK territory, just for this... I wanna say a short two-to-three chapter arc. These chapters will cover the entirety of Maki and Taro vs the Zenin. 

Anyways, enjoy...

________________________________________________________

With Yuna and the rest a few nights later...

"What...?" 

"That's right," Megumi says, "An attack on Haven Academy less than two months from now."

"That's crazy!" Yuna exclaims.

"Crazy enough to start another Vale Incident?" Yuki asks Yuna. Yuna went silent at that.

"We finally have another name now, Adam Taurus," Nanami says, "A member of the White Fang. The speech made by Ghira confirmed everything."

Since Ghira's speech in Menagerie was recorded on cellular devices, no doubt the rebels of the Jujustu World got their hands on it.

"So what, we just wait for that time to come!?" Yuna asks Nanami. He fixes his glasses and nods.

"If we had a pinpoint location of Adam's whereabouts, no doubt the world will come stomping on Sienna's doorstep demanding Taurus," Nanami explains, "It's best we wait for the bird to leave it's nest."

...

"So what do we do in the meantime?" Yuna asks.

"We prepare," Megumi says, "We'll go to the Zenin household and receive the weapons the Zenin took after the Vale incident."

"Well, we can't just come knocking on their doorstep," Yuki tells Megumi.

...

"Well, that's where I and they come in..." Megumi says, looking out in the shadows. She felt it now... that abundance of cursed energy. Everyone was alert due the amount of cursed energy, and no, it didn't come from Yuuta this time.

...

Out of the shadows came Maki Zenin...

...

And Taro Zenin...