𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃...

Welcome back to Limitless. I don't want to waste any time writing this chapter. Just wanted to let you know that next Sunday is the newest chapter of Sunshine. The Shibuya arc begins with that newest chapter.

Anyways, enjoy...

______________________________________________________________

Right where we left off...

"That's a big water dragon," Maki comments. 

"All hands to battle stations!" The captain said. He had finally taken notice of the impending threat of the ship and took immediate action. 

"Maki! Blake!"

The two females looked at Taro.

"I'm gonna hit it with a Black Flash!" he exclaims, "Wear it down!"

"With what weapons!?" Maki asks back. The captain then throws her a Longsword. 

"Here!"

...

"Better than nothing..." Maki mutters as she picks the sword up from the ground.

"On me!" Blake says to Maki. Maki nods as they leap off the railing. Blake uses her wire to throw Maki toward the Grimm. Maki corrects herself and stabs it in the cranium with the sword. Blake swings around the neck of the Grimm as tries to shake Maki off. With Taro, however.

...

...

...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Maki yells, noticing Taro's current actions

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Maki yells, noticing Taro's current actions. She stops yelling when she sees that the cursed energy was mainly flowing through his legs.

"Geto said this was called Fa Jin..." Taro mutters.

...

"Heh..."

Taro smirked.

"Cursed Technique: Maximum Output..."