Equals...

We're back with another Limitless chapter. This is now the start of the Patchwork arc, an arc that's gonna change some of the characters and give them development. As I said before, it's RWBY with JJK elements...so I have to be Gege at some points in the story guys, I'm sorry. 

Anyways, enjoy...

___________________________

Morning...

MEOW

The sounds of Blake the kitten meowing slowly woke me up. I looked at her and smiled. I brought it closer so I could pet it and kiss it's head. 

"Morning Blake..." I muttered. It meowed in response. 

"Morning to you too Taro..."

"Blake?" I asked. 

"Maki, dork."

I looked up and saw Maki hanging upside down, looking at me. 

"Morning Maki," I said. She seemed surprised by my simple greeting.

"Where's Yuuta and Mai?" I asked. 

"I guess they woke up early and left..." Maki says. She seemed a little nervous while saying that.

...

...

...

"Do you...have something on your mind?" I asked.

Maki had a slight shade of red.

"Did you overhear what I said last night?" she asks me. 

...

I softly smirk.

******

"I just want to be one of his girls, whether it be tonight or the next day..."

******

"What did you say last night?" I asked.

"N-N-Nothing! Nothing! Just asking..." Maki says.

"Mhm~" I said. 

"Hey Blake-y? Want some food?"

It meowed in agreement. I got off my bed and reached into my birthday bag from yesterday. I took out a bag of cat food and a carton of milk. I placed them on the floor.

"Want both or just one?" I asked Blake. She looked deep in thought before picking the milk solo.

"Okay kitten~" 

I took out a clean cat plate and poured some milk in it. Blake started drinking.

I stood up and let her drink her milk. I sat back on my bed and sighed.

"I'm excused from school today because of my injuries, so don't bother waiting on me," I told Maki.

...

...

...

"I'm...sorry about giving you those punches," She says. 

I softly gasped.

"I'm kind of hypocritical for doing them. We want to reject the Zenin, not embrace it," Maki says.

I watched as she dropped down and stood in front of me.

"So, is there any way you can forgive me particularly for starting it?" she asked me.