𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄...

Welcome back to Limitless. Took a little break but we back. This chapter is a little bit of an original chapter. This chapter will cover the spar between Taro and Hakari, and the rest is just JJK shit. I took some fighting notes while watching a Sifu Speedrun, so I hope I can replicate some of those actions.

Enjoy...

____________________________________________________________

Hideout...

"A spar between Hakari and I?" Taro asks.

"It's what she wants," Megumi says.

Taro rubs along his chin, contemplating fighting someone he's only heard of.

...

"Time to see if the rumors are real then."

Megumi is surprised, her showing obvious signs of shock to his reply.

"Seriously!?"

"This is our only chance to get Hakari on our side. Plus, gotta live up to my name... the--"

"Limitless Sorcerer..." Megumi and Taro say simultaneously.

...

"Just don't get beat up too much," Megumi says, signs of worry shown upon her face.

...

She then proceeds to get head-pats from Taro. 

"You underestimating me?" he asks with a smirk.

...

"Not one bit," Megumi says with a smile. 

____________________________________________________________

A little bit later...

"So this is the Limitless Sorcerer I heard so much about from that idiot Todo..."

Taro and Hakari stand across from each other

Taro and Hakari stand across from each other... well, Hakari was sat criss-crossed, Taro stood with no words. 

"Last I heard, you were a rampant twink... now what? You tryna be a vigilante?" Hakari asks Taro.

"Not a vigilante... an avenger," Taro says.

...

Hakari stands up.

"Nothing ever goes right for the dipshits who stand for justice."

She rips her coat off, showing a tank top underneath.

"It's only the corrupted bastards who flourish..."

"So why don't we seal up the corrupted cracks of the Jujustu World together?" Taro asks.

Hakari cracks her knuckles.

"Prove you a different breed and I might..."

As Hakari and Taro stare each other down, Yuna can't help but feel worried for Taro.