𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...

Welcome back to Limitless. No, Taro will not be using Black all of the time. I have something more... malevolent for him later on in the story. Just wait and see~

Enjoy...

______________________________________________________________

Right where we left off, with Megumi...

BOOM!

The last bomb she tried to defuse turned on and exploded. She barely had time to react.

"MEGUMI!" Maki yells.

"Hey! There's people here!"

Maki heard the voices of White Fang members. Knowing she has to act quickly, she grabs Megumi and practically leaps into the brush. 

...

"Hey, why aren't the other bombs detonating!?"

"They seem to be defused. That means someone was here!"

"Scour the perimeter NOW! I GAVE YA'LL ONE JOB!"

Maki calms herself, focusing on making sure Megumi was alright. 

...

GROAN...

Megumi starts to wake up and shutter open her eyes.

...

"That was super convenient," Megumi comments.

"I'm surprised you woke up quickly after a bomb hit you in the face," Maki says. 

"I'm more durable than you think..." Megumi says.

"Well, they found the bombs defused, so we have to signal Nanami now."

Megumi nods before summoning Nue. Nue wastes no time flying toward where the others were.

...

...

...

"THERE THEY ARE!"

"Fuck!" Maki curses.

__________________________________________________________________

With Taro...

"So you're the Limitless Sorcerer... Taro Zenin..."

A gruff and annoyed tone of voice makes Taro turn to the source of the voice. It was a dark-skinned man who was carrying crystals in his hands.

"Salem has a message for you; Come with us, or we send you to her in a bodybag..." He says.

...

"You're Hazel, correct?" Taro asks. Hazel is surprised by how Taro recognized him so quickly.

"Nanako told me how you secretly harassed her in the castle back before the Vale Incident..."

Taro turns his attention to Hazel.

"I'll kill you first..."

Cinder growls before trying to attack Taro from behind, but he backhands her with the hilt of the blade, sending her to the floor. Emerald tries attacking him, but Taro hits her neck with the hilt, sending her to the floor. Mercury tried to kick him, but Taro dodged and grabbed his leg. He sent him to the ground, giving the floor a crack. He did it multiple times until he made a blood splatter. He then throws Mercury away.

...

...

...

"Now, where were we...?"