𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷...

So uh... yeah. I know ya'll expected Megumi to be incarcerated at one point. Be honest. That can be the case for Canon Sukuna, but, like said all the way back in Birthday Boy, Sukuna wants Taro at all costs... even if she has to risk incarceration. Well, not risk. Y-You'll see.

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________________

Sukuna's mind...

From the day I had seen Taro Zenin from Yuna's perspective that fateful morning on her way to Beacon, I had fallen in love with him, even before I knew he had a Celestial Constriction. His moss green eyes, his Vanta-black hair, his skin color... oh honey I knew he was packing!

{A/N: COUGH COUGH!}

Oh uh sorry...

That night, when he sparred with Yuna... I knew he had potential. Potential that could rival the higher mortals of this world. It was then I knew he had a technique buried within his veins. His sister had given him a technique? There was a cursed technique that can give or take said techniques. His sister had to have been special.

I wanted him... wanted him to be mine... only mine, but I knew I had to be patient. I wanted us to be on equal terms. No cage... not just a vessel... just lovers...

I could've made him swallow a finger, but to ensure he had a technique, I stood idle... until I felt that wave of Cursed Energy during the incident. He had done it... He unlocked his technique. I knew I had to recover some of my power within that Yuna brat until the right moment.

...

The moment Taro was on his death bed.

____________________________________________________________

With Yuna...

'No... no no no no...'

Yuna watched as the energy became dense and darkened. Taro... wasn't himself anymore. He wasn't just a Jujustu Sorcerer anymore.

...

He's now a victim to incarceration...

'This is bad... This is really fucking bad...'

Sukuna, now incarcerated in Taro's body, feels his chest, then his abs

Sukuna, now incarcerated in Taro's body, feels his chest, then his abs... then his print...?

...

Sukuna proceeded to laugh.

"Yes! Taro! Oh how enticing it is to incarcerate in you body. I've always wanted to dig into your skin to see how it feels to be you!"

...

"IT'S WONDERFUL! NONE BEFORE HAS EVER MADE ME THIS POSSESSSIVE OVER WHAT I LOVE!"

Yuna felt a bit uncomfortable hearing those words. She knew the Queen had possessive traits... but to go this far...?