Impulsive...

Welcome back to Limitless. I don't know why I'm in the mood for another chapter. Maybe because the story is getting good, I don't know. Anyways, this chapter will contain the beginning of Vol 2 ep 2, and the entirety of Vol 2 Ep 3. 

Enjoy...

______________________________

A week ago...

Multiple fleets of Atlas airships descend toward Beacon as three people await the arrival of the cause.

"All of this for two people? Ironwood loves to stack up numbers," Gojo says, scoffing.

"Don't fret Satori," Ozpin tells her, "I'll convince him."

After a few moments, an indicator that someone had entered the elevator was shown. 

"Come in," Ozpin says as the elevator opens shortly after.

There was the cause, James Ironwood, general of Atlas academy. 

"Hello general," Ozpin says to Ironwood.

"Please, drop the formalities," Ironwood says, "It's been too long."

The two men approach and shake hands.

"And Glynda. You haven't changed a bit," Ironwood says to her.

"Oh James," Glynda says, secretly rolling her eyes. 

"I'll be outside..." She whispers toward Ozpin. As she passes by, Ironwood couldn't help but take a look. It seems he has the kind of taste a certain Besto Friendo would approve. 

...

"Well she definitely hasn't changed a bit," Ironwood comments.

"Now, why have you come down here all the way from Atlas?" Ozpin asks him, "Headmasters typically don't travel with their students."

Ozpin pours a cup of hot chocolate and hands it to Ironwood.

"Well you know how much I love Vale this time of year," Ironwood says vaguely.

"The small fleet outside says otherwise," Gojo says.

...

...

...

"It has me somewhat concerned as well," Ozpin says.

"Well concern is what brought me here," Ironwood says.

"Well? Go ahead," Ozpin says.

"You know full well of why i'm here Oz," Ironwood says.

He then looks at Gojo.

"You too, Honored One."

Gojo narrows her eyes through her sunglasses.

Ozpin places his cup down gently and sighs.

"You sent Penny to spy, I assume?" Ozpin asks Ironwood. 

"You can never be too careful around a sorcerer whose cursed energy is absolute zero..." Ironwood says.

"Taro? What's he got to do with this?" Gojo asks.

"It's not just Taro. It's Itadori as well. Those two are nukes and they need to be in a secure location."

"We are at a time of peace, general," Ozpin says, "Even then, Satori Gojo has had her eyes set on Taro since his beginnings. He has not the intent of the predecessor..."

"And that's exactly how we let Suguri out of our grasp...!" Ironwood argues.

"You leave Geto out of this!" Gojo exclaims.