𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄...

Welcome back to Limitless. This chapter will close the "Safe" Haven arc and the Vol 5 insert. This will also contain the last part of ep 13 and the entirety of ep 14 for Vol 5, as well as what's to come next for chapter 50 of Limitless. We really have come far, haven't we? 

Anyways, Enjoy...

________________________________________________

With Taro...

Taro finally makes it down to the Vault of the Spring Maiden and sees a gigantic battle going on between Cinder and that woman he had seen earlier. He was about to intervene when Yang pulled him back.

"Yang?" he asked.

"They're fighting on a level where intervening only means certain death..." Yang tells him. 

...

"Seriously?" Taro asks.

"They're maidens. My mother and Cinder. This is a battle of the maidens," Yang says. Taro widened his eyes at the mother part.

That black-haired woman... was her mother...?

"Huh..." Taro commented.

Nanami did mention this woman, as she was also a Beacon student back when was a student. That was multiple years ago though.

'I think her name was.. Raven?'

Raven and Cinder clashed a final time before sliding back from the impact, the two obviously impatient to finish this battle. Cinder almost got the upper hand on Raven, but Raven ices her, making her get crushed by rocks. In fact, rocks were falling down through the area.

"WOO! THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAZY!" Taro cheers.

The battle between Maidens now takes place on falling rocks, clashing in the sky. Even Taro couldn't keep up if he tried.

'So this is the power of Maidens...' Taro thought.

It's looking like Raven's getting the upper hand, simply outplaying and taking advantage of  Cinder's anger and injuries Taro inflicted.

Raven and Cinder slide to the platform again, Cinder on Taro and Yang's side, Raven on the other.

...

"Had enough yet?" Raven asked.

"Oh shut up!" Cinder says, panting. The injuries were getting to her.

...

...

...

"You know, you really need to know awareness," Raven told her. 

...

Cinder gasped before turning around and--

BANG
BANG
BANG

BANGBANGBANG