𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋...

Wait hollon, why does the thumbnail actually go fucking hard? Also, if you're a MHA hater, don't do it. You'll just embarrass yourself. I just feel that Deku fits Taro's current motives along with Taro's new technique. That's all. Anyways, we're in the final leg of the Festival Incident. A lot of ya'll are probably wondering, 'Where is Yuta and Mai?' 'Where are the Grade-1 sorcerers?' 'Where is mommy Mei-- I mean, the rest of the JJK crew?' Patience, my dear Unknown followers. I don't want to stuff everyone in one arc. I don't wanna ruin the pace I have with this story already. You'll just have to wait 'till next arc.

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

With Yuna...

"GACK!"

Yuna was sent flying into a nearby wall

Yuna was sent flying into a nearby wall... bloodied and beaten. She was simply outplayed by the Patchface Curse. 

...

"Come on... Itadori Yuna..." Mahito says, holding Yuna by her hair.

"EXORCISE ME!"

WHACK!

"AVENGE YOUR FALLEN COMRADE JUNPEI!"

WHACK!

"PROVE TO YOUR LITTLE ZENIN BOY THAT YOU'RE STRONG!"

WHACK!

"IN THIS WAR, THERE ARE ONLY THE LOSERS AND THE WINNERS!"

Mahito finally stops beating on poor Yuna, blood dripping from his hands.

...

"So would you lose...?"

Mahito then makes his arm a scythe.

"OR WOULD YOU WIN!?"

WHOOSH!
WHAM!

A devastating blow to Mahito sends him flying through the streets of Vale

A devastating blow to Mahito sends him flying through the streets of Vale. Mahito recovers, obviously, but Mahito is surprised by the sudden hit to his soul. He gets a good look at this surprise third party.