Opportunity...

Welcome back to...Limitless...Jesus I need to stop, but the story in my opinion is getting so good, why stop the grind? Anyways we're now in the middle of the Patchwork arc, where everyone from the warehouse incident band together to support Taro in finding Mahito. I'm going to do something different. I'm gonna do, what's called a pro writer move.

Enjoy...

__________________________

"They were here Ozpin! THEY WERE HERE!"

"We get it Iron-dick!" Gojo exclaims, "NO NEED TO SHOUT IT!"

"Satori..." Ozpin says. Gojo scoffs.

"Good, you're aware, Honored One," Ironwood says, "Now are we going to do something about it or are we going to ignore it like we always do?"

Ozpin then gets an icon on his computer.

...

...

...

"Come in Taro..."

I stepped out of the elevator and saw the adults. 

...

"Ya'll seemed stressed," I commented.

"Nice observation, Zenin," Ironwood says.

"Watch your tone around him!" Gojo says. Ozpin stops both of them.

"How are you feeling? I've heard about Team Gojo's absence of one member, and I know you experienced that absence first hand," Ozpin asks me.

...

"I've decided to dedicate my time to catching the cursed spirit and exorcise it with my own two hands..." I answered. Ozpin gives a little smile. He then looks at Gojo.

"Taro, what you did last night is yet another example of being not only a sorcerer, but a huntsman as well," she says, "You recognized the threat, took action, and did the best you could."

"Yeah, but we would've had the threat if SOMEONE didn't distract me," I said, looking at Ironwood. He scoffs.

"Now that you have rested, we would like to know if you had anything other to add," Ozpin told me.

"Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?" Gojo asked me.

"I couldn't tell. Mask on or off, I have never met that woman in my life," I answered.

"She never gave me any information about Mahito or herself, but she did, keyword, try to fight with flames and glass. I don't think it was a technique though..."

"A semblance..." Ozpin mutters.

"Probably..." I said, "Her clothing kinda gave it away."

"Glass...Wait, Maki says she encountered someone with the same semblance," Gojo says to Ozpin.

"I assume that was the day of the warehouse incident?" Ozpin asked her.

"Yeah. She said Roman and this girl named Neo escaped using that glass as a distraction..."

"Embedding dust into clothes is an age old technique," Ironwood says, "It could've been anyone."

"If I'm wrong, then say so, but, I think this woman is connected to Geto and the White Fang..." I said.

...

...

...

"You may be on to something Taro," Ozpin comments, "But we still lack the evidence to tie the two females together."