𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐄...

The thumbnail got nothing to do with the actual chapter, but this art is TOO GOOD not to use (I'm a YutaMaki enjoyer)!!!! 

Anyways, enjoy...

_______________________________________________________

That same day...

Taro was fixing his old Jujustu Uniform. He agreed with Blake to spread the word of Haven and get people to join the fight and advocate for equality through heroic actions, not violence and destruction.

Once stitched, he tried it on.

...

...

...

"Well, it still fits..."

You might be wondering why he's going around Menagerie wearing the same uniform that made Ilia despise sorcerers

You might be wondering why he's going around Menagerie wearing the same uniform that made Ilia despise sorcerers. Well, Taro wants to weed out the poison of the Jujustu World, correct? He might as well show an advocate for that action by showing the Faunus he's not like any of the Jujustu Higher-ups, or any poisoned Jujustu Sorcerers. He's just Taro Zenin, the one who'll leave it all behind, and build a new Jujustu society. 

...

"Hey, you done?" Maki asked, knocking on his door.

"Yeah, I'm good," Taro answers, smiling.

"You sure wearing that won't get you into a fight?" She asked. Taro just chuckled.

"I can handle myself," Taro answers

"Alright, just checking," Maki says, "Don't get yourself hurt out there."

Taro walks up to Maki and kisses her on the forehead.

"I promise," he said before leaving. He takes out his phone to make sure he has everything prepared. It was all there, no errors or mistakes. He's ready. 

Walking out of the Belladonna residence, Blake waited on the steps for Taro.

...

"You ready?" she simply asked.