𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃...

Welcome back to Limitless. As you may already know, the Malevolent Games arc will cover Vol 6, as well as some of the Culling Games. As you can see, there's really no "games" going on. The Culling Games wouldn't really be a thing if it was worldwide, AKA Remnant, AKA RWBY, which is why it's not really going to appear, but the plot and enemies of that arc(Except one) stay. Hope that clears up any thoughts about the actual Culling Games.

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

With Naoya...?

...

...

...

GASP!

Naoya's eyes snapped open. She sat up instantly, looking for any enemies. When she found none, she stands up... or at least try to. She falls as she tries to take a step. She growls at the thought of realizing she's still out of commission.

...

...

...

"H-Hey... are you alright...?"

Naoya looked up and saw a woman around her age, wearing casual clothing.

...

...

...

"Thanks for the clothes..." Naoya says with an evil smile as her cursed energy rose.

******

With Taro, before the events of ATLAS INCOMING...

"Atlas?" Ruby asked.

"Atlas," Taro answered.

"You've got to be joking..." Weiss comments.

"If anything, we can get out of this stupid house," Nora says.

"Plus, Oz's orders," Qrow says, "I don't like it either... but--"

"Since the Spring Maiden ran like a track star, We can't seal it back," Taro says.

"So this is our best shot..." Qrow tells the crew.

"The only shot we have left," Nanami adds.

...

"Heh... when you say it like that, it's like there's no hope after Atlas," Qrow comments.

"Atlas is a superpower," Yuki says, "So I can see where Ozpin's coming from, but they closed their borders and called everyone from there back after the Vale Incident."

"Not everyone Tsumiko," Qrow says, pulling out his phone. It showed a visual image of a certain city.

"The city of Argus is a way's North of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They got the largest Atlas military base outside of the kingdom..."

"So there's no way they'll leave it abandoned," Nanami says.

"And if we can play our cards right, we might be able to convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood," Taro says.

...

"But you're a fugitive, According to law," Nobara says. Taro raised an eyebrow.

...

"You're joking..." Weiss says.

"That's if they can't lift it," Taro says, "But then again, our main objective is to seal that relic and free Gojo. If I gotta be in a cell for it, then so be it."