𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆...

Welcome to Limitless' 50th chapter! A new milestone to start a new arc. This arc will cover Vol 6, as well as some of the Culling Games Arc. I'm not gonna spoil which fights. Ya'll just gonna have to see for yourselves.

Enjoy...

____________________________________________________________

Snowy Terrain...

Snow... was all the eyes can see. Snowflakes fell to the surface, but the rose once more as a train zooms past them. A train... that was getting ambushed by Grimm. Flying Grimm surrounded three separate groups, one of four, two of three. A flying Grimm was eventually electrified and sent tumbling on the train by a Shikigami. It was then severed by a scythe.

"Nice teamwork you two!" Maki says as she manages to pierce a Grimm that was flying. It was then grabbed by Rika, a cursed spirit, and smashed, dust forming. 

"There's a lot more where that came from!" Yuuta says to Maki. Maki nods.

"Where is he!?" Yang asked, shooting some Grimm out of the way. Nobara was panting a little, shivering.

"I should've dressed better..." she complains.

ROAR!

A flying Grimm, headed straight towards her! She tried to ready herself, but she was shivering. Her arms felt slow, her breaths exposed to the others. Is this how she's going out!?

...

"INCOMING!"

Taro falls through the sky and slams Keel into the Grimm, disintegrating it

...

"You're literally blue Kugi," Taro comments.

"You don't say!?" Nobara asked rudely. Taro takes off his leather jacket and hands it to her. Nobara takes it and puts it on.

"Aren't you gonna freeze?" Nobara asked. Taro just wagged his finger as another flying Grimm came at him. He readies himself for the fatal blow.

...

SWOOM!

A sheet of ice rises from the train surface and makes the Grimm break its neck upon impact.

...

"I had that Princess!" Taro says. Weiss runs past him, sticking her tongue out. 

'Oh it's on!' Taro says. 

After a few moments of fighting, Yuna smashed a Grimm's head in when she widens her eyes at something.

...

"TUNNEL!" She announces. Everyone managed to hear that.

"GET DOWN!" Taro yells, about to drop down to the space between train carts. Weiss tried to follow suit, but a fireball sends her off-balance.