𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌...

Wow... the last chapter... was something huh? A bunch of lore drops for Taro Zenin and his side of the family, and the fact that he had a twin sister!? Who would've known!? Obviously I did, because I wrote it, but still, who knew? Anyways, this contains lore for Taro and some badass dialogue and moments.

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________

???...

...

...

...

"Brother...?"

With a snap, Taro woke up instantly. He heard the bustling crowds of civilians waiting at... an airport? This... wasn't Remnant. It felt like a whole new place. 

...

It felt like... Heaven...

Taro eyes shook at the thought of dying so easily like that. 

"Brother..."

He looked around for the voice.

"Brother... You're here..."

His eyes were met with a presence he'd never thought he'd see again.

...

His own sister, Tsuyui Zenin. Tsuyui, or Tsuyu for short, puffs a cloud of smoke from her cigarette.

"I always had a feeling that bastard will kill you eventually..."

Taro was too stunned to speak right now

Taro was too stunned to speak right now. Everything is hitting him all at once, and he can't get time to process his next move.

"Welcome to Airport Heaven," Tsuyu says, "You're going to love it as much as I hate it here."

...

"I'm..."

"Dead? Obviously?" Tsuyu says.

"I figured it out a long time ago... why twins are such a bad omen on Jujustu Sorcery..." 

She puffs again.

"To gain something, you must sacrifice something else. In our case, I gained cursed energy, you gained a constriction..." she says.

...

"But Tsuyu I... reversed the constriction..."

Tsuyu stops puffing, looking at Taro in suprise.

"For real...?"

"I've... had this feeling for a while now..." Taro says, "But after everything... it's now come clear to me..."

...

"You gave me this power, didn't you...?"

When Taro and Tsuyu were young, Tsuyu had gained a really... strange and unique type of technique... which was to take or give away cursed techniques. She didn't know how to wield this power, and had activated it on a young Taro, causing her to die of exhaustion after using it once. It was this exact scenario that, years later, Gojo would explain to Taro why he's so ahead of Maki.