𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

Welcome back to Limitless. I know, I know. Two filler chapters in a row!? What's that for!? It's been nothing but fights, deaths, and surprises out the ass from both RWBY and JJK. Let's have the characters sit back and relax. They have less than a month before the Haven rescue anyways.

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

With Taro...

"So then I drop down on 'em, hit them with that left right."

"Mhm."

"Kick to the face. Never saw that shit coming."

"Mhm!?"

"I then take their body and hit 'em with that good 'ol Neck Breaker. Snapped. Never stood a chance."

"That's my brother!" Todo says.

"I always stand on business," Taro says. They then proceed to dap each other up, like all brothers do.

"Taro. Todo."

The two brothers look over and saw a slightly tired Nanami.

"I need a favor of you."

"Name it," Todo says.

"I needed Shoko to make some stims for us when we're in a situation where we need more energy, but I have to do other important matters regarding our transportation. Can you do that for me?"

"Alright, I'll go," Taro says.

"Thank you Taro," Nanami says, "Todo. With me."

Todo nods before following Nanami to negotiate transportation services and Taro walks around looking for Shoko. He's been meaning to ask her something of his own as well. 

...

He senses something coming toward him from behind. He swiftly turns around for any intruders, fists pouring out cursed--

"You were looking for me?"

...

"Oh... sorry. Habit."

"It's alright Taro. I can tell your senses have improved, if not, sharpened," Shoko tells him.

"I have to be ready for anything Shoko," Taro says.

...

Shoko lets off a little smile.

"Good. So why were you looking for me?"

________________________________________________

"Stims?" 

"Nanami's favor. Says it'll give us a boost of energy whenever the situation calls for them."

"So like a last stand mechanic?"

"More like a comeback mechanic."

...

...

...

HUFF!

"I'll see what I can do..."

"Great, thanks!" Taro says, about to leave. 

"No need to rush out of here. We haven't talked since your birthday after all," Shoko says to him.

...

"I mean, what would we even talk about?" Taro asks her.

"How about you stay and find out~?"