𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘...

Welcome everyone. We're now in  Vol 4 of RWBY, and we're now in the manga stage of Jujustu Kaisen. I'll try my best to keep the JJK elements while still stabilizing the RWBY concepts. In any case, It's a big W for all of us. 

Enjoy...

______________________________________________________

???...

From what everyone else would call Hell, a castle stands tall before all of the Grimm venturing and materializing. This... was Salem's home... and this was the aftermath of the Festival Incident.

"Oum... look at all of the Grimm being made..." Mercury comments.

"It's crazy..." Emerald adds.

SNAP
SNAP

A snap of Cinder's finger turned the duo around. At the table were three unknown members, Uraume, and of course... Kenjaku...

"It is redundant to call out the obvious..." one of the unknown members said. Mercury growls, but Emerald stops him before he did something he might regret.

"Silence? From you, Cinder?" Kenjaku asks her, "The Sorcerer Killer must've done a number on you..."

Cinder growls at Kenjaku.

"It wasn't just Toji... it was also Ruby as well," Emerald says, "She awakened her Silver Eyes and bested Cinder in combat."

"Ruby? Summer's child?" Kenjaku asks. Cinder nods.

"Ahh yes. She was also under Taro Zenin's teachings as well," Kenjaku says, " No wonder she bested you."

More growling came from Cinder as Kenjaku did an evil giggle.

"It's pathetic really,"  the same unknown member said to Kenjaku, "Why did she--"

He was cut off by the creaking of the entrance to the room. Everyone had stood up almost immediately.

...

...

...

She didn't even move. one would say she was floating... like a ghost...

Everyone stood silent as she floated to the front of the table.

...

"Watts."

Watts stiffened immediately.

"Do you find such malignance necessary?"

Salem ushered the circle to take a seat, and they followed without question.

"I apologize, ma'am..." Watts said, "I'm not particularly fond of failure."

"But we succeeded, have we not?" Kenjaku asks him, "We sealed Satori Gojo and left Beacon in ruin. Now, Taro Zenin and Yuna Itadori now have targets on their backs... and eventually they will fall..."

"Plus, Cinder became our Fall Maiden... and disposed of dear Ozpin..."

Salem then turns to Watts.

"So I'm curious, what failure do you speak of...?"

"The girl with the Silver Eyes..." Watts said.

"It wasn't just Ruby..." Emerald says, "It was also Yuuta Okkotsu as well..."

"We never stood a chance once she knew she had to focus in..."