𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐎𝐍...

Welcome back to Limitless. The gang is finally back. RWBY and... MYT. Man I miss Mai, but, it's for plot purposes. No going around that concept. Maki needed that power boost. Also, I never told you that Taro can supress his cursed energy? It's built it into his body due to the Celestial Constriction and Fa-Jin. Remember, Fa-jin has Cursed Energy built up in one specific body part. If needed, Taro can lessen that energy to stay hidden. He found this out during the one month time-skip between the filler chapter and the previous chapter. You'll see in later altercations.

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

With Yang and Ruby...

"FROM UP TOP! BOOM! SLAM DUNK!"

Yang was playing a game called basketball with her little sister to kill time

Yang was playing a game called basketball with her little sister to kill time. She styled on her for the last points needed to win the scrimmage. 

"YOU GOT THAT ON VIDEO WEISS!?" Yang asks.

...

...

...

"Yeah... unfortunately..." Weiss answers. 

Just then, Qrow and Oz--Oscar came into the room and saw everyone watching the sisters play ball.

...

"Well, since you're done, let's go check up on Leo. He's been a bit too silent," Qrow says.

The students, which consisted of JN_R and RW_Y, nodded before following Qrow and Oz--Oscar. 

{A/N: Oscar or Ozpin?}

____________________________________________________________________

With Taro, much later...

Taro was silent, waiting for the Bullhead to land in their positions. He had his eyes closed, focused on the mental battle that was how he's going to handle his position and task.

...

...

"Taro..."

Taro looked up and saw Nanami. He stood and gave a slight salute. Nanami returned it.

"We have some crucial news that may affect your task..." Nanami says. He then hands Taro his phone. Taro heard voices on the phone.

"Everybody stay calm..."

Taro made sure the phone was on mute.

...

"Is this...?"

Nanami nodded.

"I have some connections as well. That voice you heard was Qrow, Ruby and Yang's uncle. Keep listening."