To Tame a Kitten...

Now, I would usually cram the last two episodes of vol 1 into one chapter, but not 'round here anymore. This and the next chapter will contain the last episodes of vol 1. The vol 1 arc, or should I say, the first years arc, is finally over. The next two arcs are gonna contain the following:

Arc 2 (vol 2): The Patchwork arc.

Arc 3: The Festival Incident arc (AKA RWBY's version of the Shibuya incident...but there's gonna be like one or two deaths).

You still rocking with me? Of course you are. Anyways, we're more than 75% of the way on the road to 200. Keep spreading the good word, and let me know what you think of these books. 

Enjoy...

P.S: this is me after I finished the chapter. There is a lot of the term 'monkey' used in this chapter, fair warning. Geto would be proud.

---

Later that afternoon, after the events of The Queen...

Decorations and music can be heard around the streets of Vale as the annual Festival was approaching. And, as the good famous citizens Weiss and I are, as she is an owner of a dust company, and I being a special grade sorcerer from the powerful Zenin, we had to introduce ourselves to visitors...well, Weiss wanted to. I however...

"Come on Taro! You're supposed to be professional!" Weiss complains, referring to my casual outfit. I just stared at her in silence. Why couldn't she bring Maki, hell even Mai instead of me? 

I was still hungover from earlier... "events", so I was more silent than usual. Silence that didn't go unnoticed by team RWBY, as I am usually the most talkative. One might even think I didn't exist if I never spoke. 

...

...

...

"Alright big guy, who rejected you?" Yang asks me, holding her arm around me. I stared at her in silence.

...

"Me? Rejected?" I asked, "Couldn't be me... just not in the best mood to talk..."

"I can tell by those bags under your eyes. Did you even sleep?" the blonde brawler asks me.

...

...

...

"Well..."

******

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! YES!"

I had Yuna pinned down in a missionary position as I took her around Pound Town, located in Taro Zenin. 

"You ain't feel nothing yet~!" I said.

"Then what are you waiting for!?" Yuna manages to moan out.

"Don't say I didn't warn you~!"