Initiation...

Welcome. I took some days off to relieve some stress and any thoughts that might end up ruining the story. I almost lost motivation on the second chapter of this book, which was bad. Anyways--

Enjoy...

---

The next day...

"So~?"

...

...

...

"So what?"

I open the locker where I put my trusty katana. I unsheath it a little bit and saw the cursed energy flow through it before sheathing it again.

"You and Yuuta, obviously," Mai answers, "Don't act like you didn't snuggle up against her."

"Leave him alone Mai, or he'll fizz out again," Maki says, approaching us. 

I stick my tongue out at Maki, annoyed. Not as annoyed as the guy to my right, who was getting pestered by why I assume was his friend.

Maki looks in my direction and looks back at me. 

"They're so you two," Mai says, holding us together with her shoulders. 

I saw the boy, after sliding his gun daggers in his sleeve, glance in our direction. Us boys made eye contact.

...

...

...

"I feel bad for you," I can see his eyes tell me. 

"I know," I said back with my eyes. He then walks away, his lady friend not far behind. 

"Shall we?" I ask, slipping out of Mai's grip. As I walk away though...

"You'll never hear the end of it!" Mai called out.

"UUUUUGH. YOU SOUND LIKE GOJO!" I yelled.

---

Later...

"For years you have trained to be warriors, and it will be evaluated today here in Emerald Forest," Ozpin tells us.

We were lined up horizontally on the cliff, way too high from Emerald Forest.

"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard the rumors about the assignment of teams," Glynda said to us. 

"Well allow us to squash the confusion."

...

"You will be given teams... today."

Oh that doesn't  sound too bad--

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time at Beacon Academy, so it's wise to choose someone that is in your best interests," Ozpin says.

...

Still isn't too--

"That being said, the first person you see when you land will be your partner for the next four years."

...

...

...