Patchwork...

Welcome to another chapter of Limitless. This chapter will introduce the villain, the monster, the demon...Mahito, the Patchwork Curse. This chapter will also contain one, singular, death. Yep, that's right, one death, to keep up with the JJK canon. 

Anyways, enjoy...

____________________________

That Night...

The plan went like this...basically everybody except Blake and I were on standby in case things go south...reallll south. The two of us made it to the location Nanami gave us...and three white claw marks showed us that Nanami's information was accurate. We could see other faunus being let in by a bodyguard for the White Fang.

"Looks like his information was right," Blake says, "This is it."

"So what do we do? I'm sure they told everyone what we look like, especially us two," I asked her.

She then hands me a mask of the White Fang.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"The masks are the symbol," Blake says.

"Society made us monsters, so we don the faces of them..."

...

...

...

"I see...kind of...dark..." I said.

"So was Suguri, the woman who made them," Blake says before putting the mask on. I follow soon after.

"It's better if you drop the Jujustu Tech Uniform..." Blake tells me.

I then realized that as well.

Uhh, Unknown? Can I get my favorite fit?

...

...

...

"Better?" I ask Blake

...

She gives a thumbs up with no facial expression. After making sure the masks hide our face just  past recognition, we walked toward the door. Toji retracted into his ball form so I could hide him. We walked past the guard...and he gave no second looks. We were in the clear.

Entering the warehouse, we were greeted by a separation of two groups. The right contained lost Faunus searching for a purpose in this organization, and the left side contained those who have found it working in the White Fang. 

When everything was settled, a higher-up soldier spoke.

"Thank you all for coming this evening," he says, "For those of who are seeking to join the White Fang, we have very special guests joining us today!"

Coming out of the stage shadows...was 'Suguri Geto'... and Roman Torchwick. Obviously the lost faunus crowd went wild...and not in a good way.

"What are humans doing here!?" One faunus asked.