𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒...?

Welcome back to Limitless. Fuck what I said earlier. We're diving straight into the Volume 5 Insert. I'm hyped myself to see what comes next. When I write stories, I just let my instincts write the stories for me. That's why I take breaks sometimes. When I put too much thought into a story, it ruins the immersive experience. It's kind of like spoiling myself before I even touch the draft. Anyways, let's go!

Enjoy...

__________________________________________

In Menagerie...

It's been about two weeks or so since the news of Haven Academy's inevitable destruction. The Menagerie crew had trained and were active for the unforeseeable future

In a lone room at the Belladonna residence, sounds of shadow fighting can be heard.

WHIFF
WHOOOSH
WHIFF
WHIFF

Bandages can be seen on both of the arms as they move faster than light. The flow of cursed energy whirled through the air like a celestial whirlwind. 

Footsteps can be heard from the outside as they inch near the door and open it. They see the beast at work, not even worried about the newcomer inside the room. 

...

...

...

Maki knocks on the wood, causing the shadow fighter to stop after a complete jab. They reel it back in a combat position.

...

...

...

"Well you seem prepared... Taro..."

__________________________________________________

Limitless: "Safe" Haven Arc...

__________________________________________________

"So, what's the status?" Taro asked, fixing his casual clothing.

"Ghira is spilling the truth about the White Fang to all of Menagerie," Maki tells him. 

"What will that do?" Taro asked.

"Get people on the good side, obviously," Maki says, "Didn't you remember the plan?"

...

Taro stopped.

...

"Ohhhh..." Taro realized.

"Expose the White Fang, get Adam out of hiding, beat him up, go to Khan, talk-no-jutsu her, White Fang regained."

...

"That's the dummy version..." Maki replies. 

"So where's everyone else?" Taro asked as they walked to the front doors of the residence. Maki points at Ghira starting to give his speech.