Demonstration...

Welcome. I'm gonna update this book again to make up for my bad scheduling... again. No other words.

Just Enjoy...

---

The next day...

The sun rises above the horizon and shines its rays of bright sunlight into the window-sil of my bed, because no one wanted to sleep next to the window. Specifically, it was first come first serve.

I cover my head with my blanket, trying to prevent more sunlight from shining on my face. Finally, I could sleep again.

...

"Three, two, one..."

...

I was suddenly attack by wooden sticks, forcing me to wake up

"Ah! I'M UP, I'M UP!" I yelled. 

I sat up and rub my bare chest.

"That's how you wake me up!?" I exclaimed.

"Leader's orders," Maki says, smirking. They were already in uniform. 

Ugh.

"Don't I get a Beacon uniform too?" I ask them.

"Surprisingly, you could wear whatever you like. Lucky ass..."

Maki says that last part in a mutter.

I sigh before getting up and stretching. I yawn as I walk to the bathroom.

"I could smell you from over here!" Mai insults.

"Fuck off," I said as I closed the bathroom door. 

---

I come out of the bathroom and saw that everyone had already left.

"Well, ladies first, they all say," I said to myself.

I quickly get dressed into a sweater and pants with shoes. It was the only other outfit I had besides the compression shirt and sweats, but those got dirty. I got to ask Gojo to go on a shopping spree for me. I take out my phone and call Gojo. I'll get it out the way right now.

---

With Gojo...

"You four are tasked with exorcising the cursed spirit that resides in this abandoned dust factory," Gojo tells her students.

The students nod.

"Stay safe you four!" she exclaims as the four enter the building. Just then, she gets a call on her phone. She recognizes the contact and picks it up immediately.

"Hey Taro!" she says happily.

...

"Shopping spree?"