𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒...

Welcome back to Limitless. This chapter will contain a brief summary of Vol 6 Ep 3, as well as some of Vol 6 Ep 4. Some wanted the 3rd episode to be a brief summary, so that's what I'll do. I didn't want to insert that entire episode either.

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

After Jinn told everyone the story of Salem and Ozpin... or Ozma now at this point, Taro had one thing to say about the entire story.

...

...

...

"See? This is why you don't pick up chicks in medieval towers!" Taro says to Ozma.

"TARO!" Everyone yelled, thinking he didn't pick up the point.

"But... It wasn't just you. It was also Salem's arrogance and selfishness. She wanted you... and only you. She would've done anything to bring you back..."

...

"If you can't destroy her... then..."

Taro then turns to Jinn.

"I'm sorry to use up this last question everyone..."

"Taro, what are you thinking...?" Qrow asked.

...

"Who can defeat Salem now?" Taro asked Jinn.

...

...

...

"Born with the eye of six, throughout the Heavens and the Earth... She alone, is the Honored One..."

...

"T-That's..." Ozma said.

"Satori Gojo..." Taro muttered.

...

...

...

"THAT'S SATORI! HA! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!" Taro exclaims, "THAT MAKES FINDING HER AND FREEING HER SO IMPORTANT!"

"Well, that's a plot twist," Maki says.

"Agreed," Yuuta says, sighing.

...

"Oz..." Taro says, walking up to a tearing Ozma. He kneels down to his level and sighs.

"Did you know Satori could defeat Salem...?"

"Watch him say he knew!" Yang said, "WATCH HIM!"

...

"No... I haven't..."

Yang gasped, and so  did Taro.

"If I couldn't defeat her... how could Satori stand a chance against her...?" Ozma explains.