Support...

Welcome back to Limitless. The last chapter...uhhh, ended off dark. Taro wasn't fast enough to save a friend, even after what he had been through. To hone your skills for something you'll fail again is heart-breaking. All of that time, effort, and experience for what? Anyways, I have finals coming up, so all stories with original plots are on hold due to my brain trying to process all of my studying.

Enjoy...

____________________________________

"Hey...is Taro okay...? He hasn't been attending his classes," Glynda asked Maki after combat class.

...

"He's...going through something right now. We all are, but he's taking it the hardest," Maki tells her.

"What happened...?" Glynda asked Maki.

...

"It's a long story..."

_______________________________________

...

...

...

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

...

"Taro? It's Gojo..."

...

...

...

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Go away..."

...

...

...

"Give me your key..."

Moments later, Gojo entered the room with the dorm key. The light from the door made me shield it with the blanket.

...

"Taro...come on..."

Gojo wrestles the blanket with me, but I end up winning because Gojo let go.

"Taro we all know what you're going through..."

"No you don't!" I said under the blanket.

"I'm fast! I'm strong! I have the experience!"

Gojo softly gasps.

"So why the hell was I too slow to save him!?"

******

"WHAT A LOSER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

******

"Why the hell...am I so weak!?"

Flashes of Mahito transfiguring innocent faunus and humans while fighting me went through my head like a slideshow.