Special Grade...

Welcome back to Limitless. This book is almost at 3K, so why not speed up the process with a couple of chapters? This will contain the second half of the Vol 1 finale, FYI. 

Enjoy...

______________________________

The Next Day...

"It's been a while since we've spoken Taro. I'm upset you forgot about me," Sun told me as we sat in a cafe, Blake included. 

"You know I have memory loss," I said, "You have to be in my life for a long time for me to remember anything about you."

"Well you should've told me that before!"

"I forgot to..."

"ARRGH! AND YOU GET THE LADIES!?"

"Sun. Zenin..." Blake says, getting us to stop.

...

"Finally. She speaks," Sun says, "It's been a day and a half and she hasn't uttered a peep."

"Well, she's going through something, so of course she would be silent," I tell Sun.

"But for a whole day and a half?" Sun asks.

"Women...that's all I have to say," I said. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Blake asked me.

"Take it however you want to, kitten~" I said. Blake let out a slight blush after that.

Sun was surprised.

Blake shakes off the redness and looks at Sun.

"Sun...are you familiar with the White Fang?" Blake asked.

"Ofcourse. Not a faunus on the planet hasn't heard of them. A bunch of oppressors who use cursed spirits to raid towns and shit."

I stopped mid sip.

...

"Cursed Spirits?" I asked.

"Yeah, like the one you, Yuuta, and that other chick with the mouth put down," Sun said.

Me, Yuuta, and Inumaki? 

...

...

...

'WAIT! NOW I REMEMBER!'

******

Three Years ago, Menagerie...

"Salmon."

"I don't see anything as well," Yuuta says, "What about you Taro?"

I listen around for any other signs of life. 

...

"Nah, I got nun. Stupid playboy crying--"

 Stupid playboy crying--"