The Festival Begins...

Welcome. This is the farthest I ever got in an X RWBY story. This is the Vol 3 insert, AKA The Festival Incident arc, AKA The Fall of Beacon arc, aka RWBY's Shibuya arc. I wanna thank you guys for sticking with this story so far. I really feel like ya'll really enjoy RWBY inserts that actually have character development and original content. Maybe I'm just yappin idk. 

Anyways, enjoy...

___________________________________________________

A few weeks later...

"Hey... Junpei..."

I was standing on a mountain cliff, looking down at the grave of Junpei I made myself. I've been secretly leaving Beacon to visit this grave. 

"I'm here... again... Even though things have been a little rocky ever since your death..."

I bent down to the grave's level.

"I almost got kidnapped and poisoned. Not the best look for 'Vale's hero' huh?"

...

I close my eyes, imagining Junpei's laugh at my statement. 

"I promise you, Junpei... I will find Mahito after this Fesitival/Tournament is over... and I will kill him with my own hands..."

...

...

...

I stand up and walk away.

'It's just another day as a sorcerer Junpei... I hope you can understand that...'

_____________________________________________________

LIMITLESS: THE FESTIVAL INCIDENT 

_______________________________________________________

The next day...

The crowd roars with excitement as team RWBY shows exactly why they're an unstoppable team of Huntresses, despite their differences. They were making quick work of another team of Huntsman and Huntresses. 

...

...

...

Oh yeah, what is the Vytal Tournament?

___________________________________

Short funny explanation...

Maki: Allow us to explain it. The festival is divided into three parts: Squads, Duos, and Solos.

Taro: The winners of the squad match will elect two of their best members from that squad to represent them in Duos, and that Duo will elect one of their own for the Solos. The leftovers will then fight in the final bracket, and then, they will represent their kingdom in good light.