Socialization...

Welcome. This book will turn out to be a favorite of mine, and not because I gender-bended half the show, and not because its a harem. I've always wanted to do a Zenin OC, because...Toji, y'know, exists. So with that, let the rizz begin.

Enjoy...

---

The day after the events of Recommendation...

"So you're Taro Zenin, Gojo's all-time favorite..."

I was on a bullhead, what the huntsman call it, standing in front of one of Gojo's students.

"And you're Megumi Fushiguro, Gojo's third favorite," I said back. Megumi nods.

"Gojo never told me her team is enrolling here," I tell Megumi. Megumi holds her hands by her hips.

"You know how Gojo is, one surprise after another..." she says.

"I've known her for a while now. She's the reason I became a strong sorcerer in the first place," I tell Megumi. 

"Despite--" Megumi tried to say.

"Not having cursed energy, or an aura? Yes," I said, cutting Megumi off. 

...

"Huh," Megumi commented.

"Megumi!" 

Just then, two other girls approached us. I assume they were Megumi's teammates.

"Who's this?" Nobara asked Megumi.

"This is Taro Zenin, from the Zenin clan," Megumi says, introducing me. 

"You mean, the Zenin?" Nobara asked her, surprised.

"Yes Nobara. The Zenin clan," Megumi said. 

Just then, Yuna runs up to me and looks at me up and down.

"You're Taro, right!?" she asked. 

"Yeah...?"

"Gojo has said so much about you! She told us you were really strong!" Yuna exclaims. 

"That I am, and you will see me in action when the entrance exam starts," I told her.

"YES YES YES YES!" Yuna exclaimed, slowly catching the attention of the other residents in the bullhead.

"I can't wait to see my new friend in action!"

Friend...?

...

...

...

Before I could ponder on that any further, the Bullhead came to an abrupt stop. Adding on to that, Glynda appeared as a hologram on the windows.

"Hello and welcome to Beacon. You are among the privileged few who have received of being selected to attend this prestigious academy," she said.

"While our world is experiencing a time of peace, there is a dark side around every corner. As future Sorcerers, Huntsman, and Huntresses, it's your duty to surpress it. You have provided us with the courage to uphold that task. Therefore, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and training to protect this world from great evil."

As Holo-Glynda faded away into pixels, the giant hatch opened and students poured out of many bullheads. The four of us walked out of the bullhead and looked at the giant building in front of us, Beacon Academy. 

This... was a new chapter. Away from the shitty houses of the Zenin, and into the halls of the academy of legends. 

"Yo! Taro!"