𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑...

Enjoy...

______________________________________________________

It was finally night in the abandoned farmhouse. The storm that ravaged the lands has cleared to its normal form. Some would say it's a miracle it even happened. Taro was sitting on the steps, finally over his fever. He watched as the girls were sitting by the fireplace, trying to warm their bodies for the cold dark night that awaited them.

...

Taro got up and shuffled his way over to Qrow, who was watching the window for any 'guests.

"Storm finally cleared up huh?" Taro asked.

"We should be able to leave by morning... if we're lucky," Qrow said to him. This unsettled Taro a bit.

'If we're lucky...?' he thought.

"What do you mean by that?" Taro followed up.

"It's just a gut feeling Taro. We're obviously not alone here..." Qrow answered.

...

"And with my luck, we'll probably run into whoever's here with us..."

...

"We're here by your side Qrow," Taro said, "We'll overcome that bad luck even if we gotta get our hands dirty."

...

Qrow grinned a little at Taro's statement.

"Tell everyone to get some sleep. I'll wake you guys up before sunrise," Qrow told Taro.

"Alright..." Taro said, turning his back toward Qrow.

...

"Just don't go pushing yourself old man..."

"Oh go fuck yourself," Qrow said playfully. Taro chuckled in response. Taro then walked into the room, where everyone was present.

...

CLAP
CLAP

Everyone turned almost immediately.

"Alright girls and boys! Time for your beauty sleep!" Taro said, trying to lighten the mood.

"We're gonna head out before sunrise tomorrow..." 

"Thank goodness," Blake commented, standing up. As everyone went into their sleeping positions... one resisted.

"As if I'll let a kid tell me what to do," Maria says as she waddled past Taro.

She mocked him, repeating what he said earlier before continuing to read... whatever she was reading.

...

"Night Gram gram..." Taro joked, grinning.

 He then slept in his spot, next to Maki...

______________________________________________________________

Sunrise...

...

...

...

CLANG!

Taro woke up immediately and pulled out the compressed Toji the worm at the sounds of clattering. He then sees a bottle roll on the floor.

...

'Drunkie...' Taro commented, referring to Qrow.

He then got up and walked to the window.

...