02-year-old Kakashi

Not long after accepting the setting that he was reborn, Kakashi heard his father name him Hatake Kakashi as expected. He waited day and night, and finally waited until he could stand up. His father Hatake White Fang was very happy, but he would still hang him around his neck when he took him shopping. Kakashi refused in his heart.

But riding on his father's shoulders, Kakashi's vision suddenly broadened.

Since having a son, Hatake White Fang, who is respected by everyone in the village, has transformed into a super dad. After returning from a mission, the first thing I do is to play with my son and play with him.

For example, now.

On the street where people were coming and going, Kakashi lay on his father's head and looked expressionlessly at the somewhat different streets of Konoha.

Occasionally, a few aunties or his father's companions would come over to tease him, but Kakashi still looked away with an indifferent expression.

A thirty-two-year-old mind with a two-year-old body is really a tormenting thing. Kakashi obviously doesn't like being pinched in the face...but countless hands scratched his face.

Kakashi was a little tired and didn't feel like sleeping.

But going back to the past, Kakashi felt that he must do two big things!

1) Don’t let dad commit suicide.

2) Don’t let Obito go to the newspaper office.

Kakashi didn't want to experience his father dying in front of him once, and Obito dying in front of him twice...

However, the subsequent project was a bit huge.

But no matter what, Kakashi made up his mind not long ago that he must make the standard newspaper Uchiha into a sunny, handsome young man with a sense of justice in his life.

The man who saved his life twice should save him in this life.

"Wow wow wow!!!"

A sharp cry interrupted Kakashi's thoughts.

Kakashi looked towards the source of the sound with some displeasure, and saw a woman passing by him holding a child. The familiar Uchiha fan clan emblem was embroidered on the back of the woman's clothes. The child in her arms was moaning for some unknown reason. He cried loudly, but the woman couldn't coax him anymore. Kakashi saw the guy's nose and tears streaming down his face, which was funny and funny.

"He used to cry so much when he was little."

Kakashi murmured in a low voice, but was frightened by his own milky voice.

Hatake Sakumo vaguely heard his son talking, but couldn't hear clearly. He shook his son's chubby little hand.

"Son, what did you just say?"

"I want to play with that child."

Kakashi pointed at Uchiha Obito, who was crying very arrogantly.

However, when Hatake Sakumo saw the crying child, his whole face wrinkled up.

"But, that child is crying..."

Hatake Sakumo also felt that his son's taste was too strange. Why did his son, who never cried, fall in love with a child who cried so hard? ! What if I make him cry if I still want to play with him? To be honest, Hatake Sakumo, who seems to be a baby daddy, actually doesn't know how to coax children, because their Kakashi doesn't need him to coax him at all and has always been obedient.

Hatake White Fang thought for a while and advised.

"Son, let's go home."

Kakashi nodded.

"Okay, listen to dad."

Anyway, there will be many opportunities to meet Uchiha Obito in the future.