We can't be friends (4)

Obito was walking on the streets of the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region, thinking about the patriarch's words in his head, always feeling that there was something else waiting for him to realize, and he still didn't understand the patriarch after so long. What is the power of your Mangekyō Sharingan...

Obito thought about it all the way, and he actually walked out of the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region.

In the dead of night, several members of the Konoha Police Force who were holding down prisoners walked past, and the atmosphere was very depressing.

He looked at the full moon hanging in the sky, and felt a strange smell filling the air. He couldn't help but look back at the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region, and his right eyelid twitched.

Just as he turned around, Obito heard a "rumbling" sound, and the ground began to shake violently. The buildings around him also shook a few times, and a group of birds flew away from the trees.

He looked towards the source of the sound. A giant gray mud turtle-like monster was walking towards the village from the easternmost forest of Konoha Village. It easily crushed Nanga Shrine, its eyes glowed red, and it looked towards the sky. He yelled a few times, and his posture seemed to flatten everything in the village.

Soon the ninjas in the village appeared in front of Nanga Shrine. The group of people threw weapons and detonating charms at the giant gray mud turtle-like monster, intending to prevent it from moving forward and asked the people behind them - "Inform the fourth generation

. Are you an adult?"

"Is the Yondaime-sama not here yet?"

"Evacuate people quickly -"

Namikaze Minato was inspired by Kakashi and has been sending people to strengthen the guards of the village's barrier in the past few days, but only The barrier guard beside the Dunanhe Shrine was not strengthened because the boundary there belonged to the Uchiha clan and it was difficult for the Uchiha clan to intervene, so it appeared from here.

The interference of the Konoha ninja made the giant gray mud turtle-like monster become irritated, and spit out a giant water cannon from its mouth.

"Earth Release·Multiple Earthflow Walls!"

The multiple stone wall defenses were intended to block the water cannonballs from the giant gray mud turtle-like monster, but only weakened most of the power. The multiple stone wall defenses turned into powder in an instant, and the impact of the water cannonballs Knocking a bunch of people away everywhere.

At this time, a horrified voice sounded.

"Everyone, look -"

"Its eyes are..."

"Sharingan!"

"The Sharingan of the Uchiha clan...!"

"No way..."

Konoha Police Force members who rushed to the scene People were stunned. What stunned them was the Sharingan in the eyes of the giant beast.

Kakashi impatiently pushed a few people on the side: "Don't be stunned, you guys help."

The people in the Konoha Police Force didn't know how to react. They saw a beam of white light falling from the sky, and a familiar figure appeared in front of Kaka. In front of Xi's eyes, everyone recognized the person from the white chakra knife.

"It's Konoha White Fang!"

The person in front of him flashed in front of the giant gray mud turtle-like monster.

I saw him holding a sword in his left hand and forming a seal with one hand in his right hand.

"Water Release·Water Formation Flow."