Growing up (5)

Since teammate Hanazaki Aoi followed Nohara Rin to find her master to study medicine, there were only two people in the class, Kakashi and Obito.

In the morning, Obito got up on time, and he and Kakashi took a mission to sneak into the Hidden Rain Village to find out internal intelligence. When they went to take the mission, Danzo stood next to Namikaze Minato with a sullen face. The fourth generation looked a little bit. Helplessly, it seemed that the two people had said something before they came.

Kakashi had a vague sense that Danzo was trying to play some trick.

Before leaving, he glanced at his teacher with some worry, and his teacher reassured him.

As night fell, Obito and Kakashi arrived not far from the village, where there was a hotel with bright yellow lights.

I don't know if it was because of being close to Amegakure, but Obito felt that the night was extremely cold.

They saw a group of people in front of them and walked into the hotel. From their ninja forehead protectors, Kakashi identified their identities.

Ninjas from the Land of Grass and some wealthy businessmen.

Kakashi overheard some of their conversations and said that because of the long-term rain in Amegakure Village, the roads were difficult to walk, and the wealthy businessman decided to enter the village again tomorrow morning.

As soon as they finished checking in, Kakashi and Obito walked into the hotel.

The hotel was not big, and the group in front of them had opened a lot of rooms. There happened to be only one hotel left, and they could only book it for the two of them.

Apart from some military ration pills and weapons, they brought nothing else with them. After sitting on the bed and resting for a while, Obito asked.

"What's the plan for tomorrow?"

In other words, Kakashi's status as the captain of the class has been unshakable. When they were working together, Obito asked him what he thought consciously.

"Don't sleep to death at night."

Kakashi said calmly, pouring himself a glass of water. When he found Obito observing him, he thought for a while and poured Obito a glass of water.

The room is a double room.

The original plan was for Obito to sleep on one bed and Kakashi on another. However, Kakashi told him not to sleep, and Obito didn't want to talk.

Kakashi also explained.

"We have to go in as grass ninjas, that will be more convenient."

"Okay."

Obito drank water silently.

Kakashi saw his little emotion and said again. "But you can take a nap now."

"But I'm not sleepy now."

"Haha."

Kakashi sneered, with a look of 'You'll die wherever you go'.

Obito quickly put down his cup, and got under the quilt knowingly, like a child who made his father angry and suddenly pretended to be good. Kakashi looked at him, and inexplicably felt that the boy had an unexpected cuteness. However, Kakashi said nothing and lay down, closing his eyes to rest.

Obito's eyes were blinking, not looking like he was going to sleep, and in the end he was looking around like a weird child. The room was so quiet that you could almost hear the insignificant conversation next door.

"Kakashi, are you asleep?"

Obito couldn't help but test Kakashi.

The other party did not respond, his eyes were closed tightly, and his breathing was even.

Obito thought maybe it was because Kakashi had no distracting thoughts that he fell asleep so quickly. In fact, Kakashi was not asleep, but when he thought that when he talked to him, the other party would definitely talk endlessly. He was not very interested in the boy's topic. He chose to remain silent, but he could see the other person's gaze. It still fell on him, and he didn't know what the other party was looking at.

It's not unusual for him, we grew up together and we see him almost every day.

Obito thought so too, but he was foolishly imagining that Kakashi would suddenly wake up. He didn't believe that Kakashi could do the quick sleep method, so he waited and waited and waited. Instead of waiting for him to get up, he was inexplicably knocked down. Attracted by Kakashi's temperament.

Kakashi possesses a standard Uchiha configuration, which makes him very envious and jealous.

For a long time.

Kakashi heard Obito let out a long sigh, then he straightened the quilt and finally calmed down. Kakashi opened his eyes and saw that his quilt was folded left and right, wrapping him like a rice dumpling, as if sleeping like this would make him feel safe.

This was so stupid that it made Kakashi want to laugh.

Time passes quickly in sleep. Before Obito finished his dream, he felt someone calling him. The voice was so gentle that it almost made your heart melt. When he opened his eyes, he saw Kakashi's dull eyes and indifferent expression. .

"...You...!"

Obito didn't know what to say to Kakashi, and even began to suspect that he had just heard something.

"I called you, but you didn't respond."

Kakashi explained why he was hit.

Obito's focus was not on that at all. He rubbed his eyes and ran over to wash his face with cold water in a daze. There, Kakashi began to say that as a ninja, you should pay more attention when performing tasks and not sleep so much. He also asked him what he planned to do if something happened.

"I feel so relieved because you are here."

"It's impossible for you and I to carry out the mission all the time."

Obito was expressing his utmost trust in Kakashi.

Kakashi poured cold water on him mercilessly to wake him up, but his voice was very soft.

Because they were a team and had been performing tasks together with Kakashi, he really had not thought about this problem. He suddenly realized that nothing would last forever.

Obito looked at himself in the mirror, and then looked at Kakashi leaning against the pillar through the mirror. He remembered that they would take action later, so he would not argue with him.

Kakashi: "Let's go."

In the plan, Obito was responsible for luring the enemy, and Kakashi was responsible for quietly knocking out the two ninjas who were keeping watch. This was done a lot in ANBU before, and Kakashi handled it very well. He threw the two people to Obito and let him throw them into the woods. Kakashi pretended to be one of the ninjas while waiting for Obito return.

The guy didn't come back until 4 a.m.

Since his status was different now, Kakashi couldn't ask any questions, so he only glared at him to express his dissatisfaction.

Obito smiled in apology and was silent for a while. He put his mouth to Kakashi's ear, wanting to whisper something. Kakashi, who was not sure why, suddenly turned his head. At an extremely close distance and with a slight displacement, His lips touched a patch of skin.

Obito's breathing suddenly stopped when he realized something serious had happened, and his heart beat violently.