06-year-old Kakashi

Hatake Sakumo's incident caused a stir in the village. Kakashi did not go well after becoming a genin. Because of his father's relationship, he gave up his mission to save his companions and caused losses to the village. In people's eyes, what he made was a wrong choice.

Because according to regulations, it is strictly forbidden to abandon the task.

And Hatake Sakumo knowingly committed the crime.

The dissatisfaction with his father also involved his son. In the team, Kakashi suffered ostracism and cold looks. No matter what, Kakashi's excellence is indelible. But even so, the more he showed his edge among the crowd, the deeper everyone's dissatisfaction with him became. Kakashi doesn't care, he believes everything will be fine.

He said nothing and never had an argument with his companions during the mission.

As always, he would give Uchiha Obito extra lessons whenever he had time. Over time, Uchiha Obito's grades were forced to improve. After the final exam results came out, Obito took the report card back and showed it to his grandma, who was very happy.

Obito also knew that Kakashi had the greatest contribution among them. Even though he had become a genin, he still didn't have a good rest after returning from the mission.

Well.

What a strange person.

Obito hugged the book and thought of Kakashi's paralyzed face.

However, he recently heard about something about him and was a little concerned about it.

Obito thought for a while, then took the initiative to go to his house and try to find him. He didn't know much about Kakashi's daily life, and he also understood that even if he came, there was only a 50% chance that Kakashi would be home. Even so, he still came.

Obito knocked on the door, and the one who opened the door was Sakumo Hatake, who was a little haggard from torture.

"Uncle Hatake, is Kakashi at home?"

"Yes, I just came back from a mission."

Hatake Sakumo replied.

"Well, I want to see him."

"Okay."

"Thank you, Uncle Hatake!"

After thanking him, Uchiha Obito happily ran into Hatake's house. Because he often comes here, he said The Hatake family is as familiar as his own. He ran to Kakashi's room with ease. His door was open a crack. Obito looked curiously through the crack in the door and saw Kakashi changing clothes... There was a faint smell of blood in the air, and his arm had been scratched. Traces of injury.

The scene of Kakashi changing clothes could not last more than three seconds in Obito's eyes before the door was closed.

Obito: "..."

You can almost see Kakashi's face! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Two minutes later, Kakashi walked out of the room dressed neatly.

"What are you doing...?"

Kakashi looked at him coldly.

...How dare you peek at him changing clothes! ! ! ! Do you want to see his face that much? !

"...What are you doing?"

Obito rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment and looked at others unnaturally. There was nothing more embarrassing than being caught unawares after peeking at others changing clothes, even though he was I wanted to see the face...

I didn't look at the face, what I saw was Kakashi's back.

"Haha."

Kakashi sneered.

The atmosphere was confused and awkward.

Obito quickly changed the subject -

"Kakashi, did you know?! I passed all the exams this time."

"It's still far from it."

Kakashi's heart was cold, thank you for being so... Teach him carefully, but the result is a passing grade? ?

It seems that the possibility of getting perfect marks in all subjects is too low...

"What? Why don't you praise me?"

Uchiha Obito pouted in dissatisfaction.

I began to understand why I had to come to Kakashi to be ignored. Hum ╭(╯^╰)╮This white hair is not cute at all!

"What if you become complacent?"

Kakashi asked.

"I'm not like you!"

Obito crossed his arms and turned his head, his nose almost turned to the sky.

Looking at the childish Obito, Kakashi felt cute in his heart. He couldn't help but reached out and touched Obito's head, and continued to ask in a low voice... "Then why do you want me to praise you...?"

In comparison, the tone this time was obviously much better than the last time.

However, Obito exploded when his head was touched by a Kakashi who was younger than him. "Ahhhh! What are you doing!"

Obito quickly dodged Kakashi's head-touching attack, and Obito's eyes widened.

"I'm one year older than you!"

"Really?"

Kakashi looked at him with a half-smile, finding Obito like this extremely interesting.

Uchiha Obito snorted coldly, and his eyes fell on Kakashi's arm that was scratched during the mission. He stared at it for a while, then slowly walked over and took his hand, "It just so happens that I have time today so I can help you bandage it."

"Oh..."

Kakashi said with a cold expression.

In fact, there are medical ninjas in the team, but because Kakashi had a bad relationship with her, she just came back. Anyway, there is a father at home.

After a while, Obito found the family's medicine box and rummaged through it to find medical gauze, iodine, scissors, absorbent cotton, medical tape, etc. After finding these, he went to get a basin of warm water and soaked the medical gauze in the warm water.

"Come and sit down."

Obito waved to Kakashi.

Kakashi walked over silently and sat not far from him, consciously turning his injured arm to his side. Obito wringed the soaked medical gauze half dry and used it to gently wipe the stains on the wound. After doing the basic work, I started to use absorbent cotton dipped in iodine, and gently applied the iodine to the wound.

Obito also heard that the relationship between Kakashi and his teammates was also tense, and he couldn't bear to see him alone, so he said. "If you are still injured next time, you can ask me to bandage it for you."

"Yes."

Kakashi nodded. Quietly looking at Obito who was carefully applying iodine, he felt warm in his heart.

It would be great if he had always been like this.

You must grow up well.

"Obito."

"Don't bother, I'm going to bandage you!"

Obito picked up the gauze and said impatiently. Subconsciously thinking that Kakashi wanted to give him extra lessons again, he would not be willing to listen.

Kakashi: "..."

Although I think this Obito is good, he is still a little weak. This hasn't changed.