Only you are special (1)

Kakashi didn't pay too much attention to Obito's little anomaly, but he was more concerned about Uchiha Fugaku's intention to let him develop in the police department. In the past, Kakashi often thought about how Obito would have developed in the village if he had not died.

Now he didn't have to think, he could see Obito.

Kakashi closed the book and looked dimly at the bright moon outside the window. For some reason, he felt vaguely uneasy about Obito.

He suddenly wanted to see Obito's gentle expression and innocent smile.

Kakashi frowned and covered himself with a quilt.

Uchiha Obito, who had no idea that he was in a state of arousal, was trying hard to become normal. He also discovered that as long as he didn't get along with Kakashi, he would be normal.

After three days of not looking for Kakashi, Obito thought so.

Today is already the fourth day.

After returning from training, Obito sat on the bed, crossing his legs and supporting his chin with one hand, looking at the photos on the table.

It was a group photo of four people, including Hanasaki Aoi, Kakashi, him and Namikaze Minato. The silver hair was particularly dazzling. Obito pouted with some dissatisfaction, jumped off the bed, found some tape, and blocked Kakashi in the photo. Then, Obito took a few steps back to take a look at the effect. At this glance, the tape became particularly glaring. Obito sighed and stepped forward to pull off the tape.

After a few seconds, a certain boy felt something was wrong and put the tape on again.

At this time, there was a sound coming from the window. He looked out of the window conditionedly and saw a pair of dead fish eyes. The owner of these dead fish eyes was Hatake Kakashi. Kakashi's eyes fell on Obito's hand. History is always surprisingly similar. This guy still covered his photo with tape.

Kakashi thought their relationship would be better in this life, but it didn't seem to be the case. Kakashi was a little disappointed.

Obito opened the window for Kakashi and said angrily: "What, why are you knocking on my window again." "

I'm giving this to you. By the way, I came to see you."

Kakashi handed it to Obito A red wedding invitation.

"Ahem."

Obito coughed twice, took the wedding invitation, opened it and saw the familiar names, Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. Obito's eyes lit up and he was about to speak. When he looked up again, Kakashi who was originally at the window was gone. That guy always came and went without a trace.

But -

Kakashi just said -

by the way, come and see you!

Kakashi came here specifically to see him!

The corners of Obito's mouth raised slightly, and he rolled around on the bed excitedly while holding the invitation and photo frame.

After getting tired, he took out the photo and walked away. When he saw Kakashi's expressionless face, his enthusiasm suddenly disappeared. Damn it, why should he be so happy when Kakashi comes to see him. Damn Kakashi, he must have poured some strange medicine into his usual meals. He will never eat his food again.

"Gugu~"

Obito's stomach growled as he was cursing.

Obito gritted his teeth, put away the photos and wedding invitations, and jumped downstairs from the window.

The streets of the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region feel very friendly as always. Obito walked into a noodle shop and had his lunch, then walked into the village. Not long after walking, he saw a familiar hair color among the crowd.

Kakashi seems to have nothing to do recently. Obito was debating whether to go up and say hello, but he found a man wearing green tights standing next to Kakashi. The two were arm-in-arm. The relationship is very good.

Obito also knew the man in the green tights. His name was Metkai, and he was a member of another group.

When did he and Kakashi become so familiar...

No, why does he care so much about who Kakashi has a good relationship with?

Although he was thinking this way, Obito followed silently to see where the two of them were going. It was okay if he didn't look, but the more he looked at Obito, the more he felt uncomfortable. Don't two people feel hot when they are close together on a hot day?

Obito frowned, feeling angry for no reason.

He snorted coldly, turned around and left angrily.

"Obito."

Obito was about to not look back, but he heard Kakashi's voice.

Kakashi was calling his name.

Obito still looked back. The silver-haired boy stood out among the crowd. The way he looked at him tenderly was very dazzling. Obito narrowed his eyes and was inexplicably discouraged: "I have something to do and don't have time."

Ah, Obito hugged his head in frustration.

This is all for free. He actually followed Kakashi for a period of time for this kind of thing. No, he has to practice, he has to practice, practice with all his heart.

Kakashi was speechless as he watched Obito walking quickly.

Is he in puberty? -

This guy is weird and really worrying.

"Did you offend him?"

Metkai looked at Kakashi in confusion.

Kakashi was stunned for a moment.

What do you mean, Lin is not in the village, so why did he offend him again when he couldn't be his love rival...? He didn't have this attitude before. If you call him before, he will come over in a hurry. At least he should ask about something...

All these years of food are really in vain. His current status is not as good as that of their autonomous region. Where's the cake's aunt?

Kakashi became a little unhappy.

"It is indeed the legendary rebellious period..."

"Kakashi, what are you talking about..."

Metkai looked at Kakashi in surprise.

Why did he just hear words like dad from Kakashi's mouth...?

Kakashi shook his head.

"It's okay, it's nothing important."

Kai is indeed easier to get along with.

Kakashi looked at the young Kai with soft eyes.

Lin is very gentle and easy to get along with. Even Obito... is very unpredictable to Kakashi, but he can't ignore it, and... he can't ignore it.

"Kai, do you want to go to the bookstore with me?" Kakashi said.

"No, I'm going to exercise in a while."

"..."

Metkai didn't sell his face.

Kakashi had to go alone.

Today's Little Theater -

Young Earth: Kakashi is so annoying. He appears next to me every day and can't even drive him away.

Juvenile Card: What's wrong with this kid...it's really worrying.

Young Earth: Kakashi is so annoying, always avoiding me...

Young Earth: I should give Obito time to calm down!

Author's mother: I'm back begging for food→_→Follow me, there's a lot of dirt to eat.