Friendship and Above (3)

The two of them stopped in the Hokage Tower with a tacit understanding.

Reason: Do you still want to live in Obito's house?

Obito couldn't hold it in any longer, "Kakashi, do you still want to go home with me?"

Kakashi nodded thoughtfully: "I'll cook a meal for you, and I'll take care of you these days." The accommodation debt has been paid off."

"No..."

Obito wanted to say that there was no such strange debt, but a warm hand fell on his head and made him swallow the rest of his words. Kakashi's eyes were dead. Staring at his face, he said dissatisfiedly: "Have you grown up eating my food, drinking my food, and sleeping in my house? I say this to give you face." I didn't want to do anything at all, and I still got a meal in vain

. Obito smiled like a spring breeze: "Then what shall we eat for dinner?"

"..."

Looking at it like this.

Kakashi felt like he was still at a loss.

If it weren't for Obito, Kakashi wouldn't have chosen to live in the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region.

Kakashi likes to eat salt-roasted saury and eggplant with miso sauce. Obito was taught to like the same food as him. Cooking is very simple for Kakashi. Although he is a little tired after the mission, he can still persist. Persist.

But after the two of them had eaten, they no longer wanted to move.

Kakashi looked at the empty plates on the table, stretched out his foot and kicked Obito: "Go wash the dishes."

Obito didn't move as expected. "Wait a minute."

He was obviously impatient and said wait a minute. He used to happily wash the dishes after eating. Kakashi didn't believe it and kicked him again. "Go quickly."

This time, Obito grabbed his ankle.

Kakashi was obviously surprised, and the corner of Obito's mouth curled up: "Kakashi, you have to change your habit of touching me. I'm not a child anymore..." Kakashi frowned: "What kind of thing is this

? You're touching him?"

Speaking of touching, it was clear that this person was touching him.

Kakashi thought to forget it and didn't care about him. He wanted to take his feet back, but found that the guy didn't intend to let go.

He had an ominous premonition and already wanted to hit him.

He glared at Obito: "Also, let go of my feet!"

Obito smiled evilly: "Hehehe~"

This evil smile made Kakashi a little nervous.

He came over and while he was focusing on his feet, he quickly put his hand into his belly and scratched it twice.

Kakashi instantly started laughing.

Seeing this, Obito picked up the plate and ran into the kitchen. Kakashi recovered and chased after him, giving him a reward of two bags on the head.

"With your behavior, I will still beat you when you are eighty years old."

Kakashi said coldly.

"Oh, I just suddenly wondered if you were ticklish!"

Obito explained.

He sighed as he spoke. Kakashi's attack was so heavy that his head felt dizzy.

Kakashi commented: "Boring."