10-year-old Obito

The mission is over.

Minato's father told them about their experience in writing missions. The first mission after becoming a genin is often given a lot of illusions by new students.

Obito was very disappointed because he felt that he failed and caused trouble to Kakashi. He was silent the whole way. The atmosphere in the team was strange. Kakashi, who had a certain understanding of Obito, probably guessed what he was thinking and went back to touch his prickly head.

"Why are you touching my head!"

As expected, the guy immediately became energetic.

"Because your head looks like Blue."

"...?

Obito's brain raced rapidly, and then he remembered that Kakashi was talking about Blue being a dog, so he chased and beat him without saying a word.

However, it didn't work in the end, but it made everyone in the team laugh.

afternoon.

The sun is so bright that it makes people feel a little tired.

Obito's grandma was sitting on a wicker chair, basking in the sun and feeling that the sun was just right. A familiar figure was running towards her. Obito's grandma immediately perked up when she realized it was her adorable grandson.

In the past, he would have felt embarrassed if he came home in a mess, but today Obito is on a mission, so he no longer talks dejectedly to his grandma about fighting with someone.

"Grandma, I'm fine, I just fell down."

Obito said, turning around in front of her.

Grandma patted away the visible dust for him and nodded, "As long as it's okay, it's okay. Speaking of which, I haven't seen Xiaolin very much recently. You guys..." Obito's grandma paused and didn't say anything. She believed Obito understood. She clearly remembered that when Obito was in school, Nohara Rin always showed up at their door on time, even when there was no class.

Therefore, not seeing her shadow during this period made her a little worried about the two children.

Obito shook his head.

"It's nothing. We were assigned to different teams. There was no quarrel. I'll go see her in a while." Obito's grandma said hello. At first, she just wanted to know if they had a quarrel

. ...

After telling his grandma, Obito went upstairs to take a shower, put on clean clothes, and played with himself in front of the mirror before going out.

As soon as he walked out of the Uchiha clan's autonomous area, he saw Kakashi's figure. He had an idea and took him with him. In my impression, Kakashi and Nohara Rin were not very familiar with each other, and Obito was a little surprised. Kakashi did not protest against going to see Rin together, but accepted it calmly.

Obito looked at him suspiciously and was quickly knocked on the head by him.

"Not polite."

"Ah, are you polite if you hit me?"

Obito expressed dissatisfaction.

Kakashi is good at everything, but it's rude to be arrogant. See what's going on. QAQ

Kakashi spread his hands, "...I hit you for a reason."

Obito: "I stared at you for a reason."

Kakashi: "..."

This bear child.

If Kakashi had known this, he would have rubbed Obito's ears when he was little to make him cry enough.

Sure enough, he still likes Xiaotuanzi Obito, who is soft and cute.

Now Obito is so unlovable when he is only 10 years old, but when he is 20 years old, he will be so cute.

Kakashi felt that he had to find a way.

His brain was running rapidly for half a minute. Kakashi turned to Obito and said, "Come to my house tomorrow and I will guide you in your practice."

"Well..." Obito held his chin and thought carefully about Kakashi's proposal. Although he is very much like letting the leading jounin guide him, let's take a look at the level of his teammate Kakashi first.

Obito nodded, "Okay!"

The two of them arrived at Nohara Rin's house without saying a word. It seemed that there were no elders in Nohara Rin's home. It was Nohara Rin who opened the door herself. When she saw Kakashi beside Obito, A flash of surprise flashed across her beautiful eyes, then she returned to normal and invited them into the house.

The house smells of flowers.

As soon as they arrived in the corridor, they smelled a faint aroma, and Nohara Lin walked in front to guide them.

Before they walked in, Obito and Kakashi saw their teammates sitting inside eating fruit at the door, and they were both slightly startled. Obito thought he had come to the wrong house.

"Ah, Lin and I are, friends."

Hanasaki Aoi explained to her two teammates.

"That's it."

"You guys sit down and I'll pour you tea."

Nohara Lin said.

The four of them chatted for a while, three of them to be precise. Kakashi didn't like to talk much, so as an acquaintance, everyone understood.

Kakashi's dinner was taken care of outside, and the adults at home left as soon as they asked. Kakashi, who had already formed a living habit, was a little uncomfortable with it at first.

After returning home, he studied in the study for several hours before going to bed. Thinking that Obito would come to his house tomorrow, he deliberately set the alarm clock for six o'clock.

He guessed that Obito couldn't come that early.

After doing these things, Kakashi went to sleep.

The moon was bright and it was a nice night.

But just when he was half asleep, he vaguely heard someone calling his name, and the voice was still earthy. He didn't believe it, and heard the voice say again.

"Kakashi, why are you still sleeping! If you don't get up, I'm going to lift the quilt off."

Kakashi opened his eyes suddenly, and the first thing he saw was Obito's unhappy expression.

He squinted at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read five-twenty. He was a little confused. Is this little guy so diligent?

At this time, Obito suddenly laughed out loud, "Pfft, Kakashi, you are so cute when you just woke up. You look stupid." Especially the way his eyes were turning around, as if It's like questioning reality. Obito felt that Kakashi's expression of losing his IQ was enough to make him laugh for a year.

Kakashi rubbed his head and threw a pillow to Obito.

"Why are you so early? Have you eaten?"

Obito hugged the pillow thrown by Kakashi and put it under his chin. He saw Kakashi's face just now, but now when he looked at it, the mask back again.

He chuckled.

"I want to eat for a while. Hehehehe(﹃)."

————————————————————————————————————————

Today’s Little Theater

Kakashi: Rub your sister, rub her!

Obito: Hey hey hey (﹃)