Only you are special (8)

The cool breeze blows at night.

A bright moon hung in the ink-colored sky, scattering white on the ground. Obito walked into the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region exhausted. At this time, most people had already rested, so it was especially quiet.

The first thing he did when he returned to the village after his mission was to go to the hospital. The hospital said that Kakashi was discharged. Then he went to Kakashi's house and found that it was still a mess and he couldn't find Kakashi.

However, he never imagined that

one day, when he came home, he would see Kakashi sitting at the door of his house, waiting for him.

Seeing the silver hair from a distance, Obito's heart skipped a beat. From then on, he started to bump around, and his breathing became involuntary and cautious.

"Hey, Obito. You're back! My house still needs some time to be renovated. Can I stay here for a few days?"

He said to him with a smile.

If it were Obito before, he thought he should take this opportunity to say: Unexpected Kakashi! You will also need your care from Obito brother one day. But now when he saw Kakashi, he felt that something was wrong with him. It shouldn't be like this -

Obito frowned and covered his chest.

"What's wrong? Are you injured?"

Sensing something strange about him, Kakashi stepped forward to show concern. As soon as the fingers touched him, he took a step back.

Obito then realized that he was a little embarrassed and hurriedly started talking. "Um, I'm fine. How long have you been waiting?"

"A few hours, I almost got kicked out!"

Kakashi joked.

Both wanted to lighten the atmosphere, so Obito took out the key and opened the door.

What hit me was the smell of dust.

He hasn't lived at home for several days.

Obito lowered his eyes, turned on the light, and got Kakashi a pair of shoes.

Kakashi took the shoes and subconsciously said, thank you. But he heard Obito say -

"I'm sorry, Kakashi."

He seemed a little disappointed.

"What!"

Kakashi said he didn't understand the apology.

Obito's back was turned to him. Kakashi had no idea what he was thinking. Just as he was about to ask, the guy shook his head and said, "Let me get you some clothes. You see, you don't have any clothes with you either. You haven't recovered yet, and the cold wind has been blowing for so long. You can't do this!"

As he said that, Uchiha Obito was about to run upstairs.

After a while, he brought some clothes down and told him one by one. Kakashi took the clothes Obito gave him. This was the first time. Kakashi felt a little fresh. Obito seemed to be playing his role. Role.

When Obito saw that Kakashi was silent, he thought he thought there was something wrong with his clothes, "I'm about the same height and shape, so it's no problem." After entering the door, Kakashi felt a lot warmer. It didn't matter whether the clothes fit him or not. He

had What was more important to him was that he grabbed Obito who was about to run away again and asked, "What did you apologize to me for just now?" "

On the day you woke up, I lost my temper with you. After much thought, I shouldn't have." Speaking of which, Obito still regretted it.

Kakashi was a little depressed. "What is this? Why do you care about it?"

"Hey, don't worry about it! I'm going to take a shower!" Obito jumped at the question, shook off Kakashi's hand, and ran away again.

How could he know his thoughts?

In the past, he thought he liked Kakashi, so sometimes he was really happy to have such a good friend to play with. He was really good and knew everything. He was like a mentor in his life and a guiding light.

But these days, he doesn't think so anymore.

He could no longer be his innocent self.

The troubled Obito took a bath in the bathroom, washed his hair, washed his clothes, brushed his shoes, and other things to divert his attention. When he came out, he found that Kakashi had fallen asleep on his bed.

——You’re welcome.

Obito sighed and did not turn on the light.

He walked into the room and placed the clothes on the bed on a chair nearby without waking Kakashi.

The moonlight sneaked in through the window, and he stared at the boy wearing a mask while sleeping on the bed.

I've been out of the village on a mission for five days.

During these five days, Obito couldn't help but think about Kakashi. Thinking about how my feelings for him became like this.

I'm sorry -

I can no longer treat him as a good friend.

In the past, I felt that he had used the chopsticks that he had used, and their relationship had taken another step forward. He was also very happy when he hugged her. The main reason was that the image he usually created was too aloof. He was as happy as getting a special object. .

But in fact, he ignored the signals from his body.

His heartbeat was racing, his chest was tight, his heart was filled with elation, and he was jealous that he couldn't explain, even because he had activated the Mangekyō Sharingan.

"Kakashi, you are so disgusting! You are a turtle bastard!"

Obito cursed him in a low voice.

Kakashi was awakened by Obito's voice, but he did not open his eyes. He wanted to see what this guy wanted to do and scold him inexplicably.

Then, his mask was ripped off.

He didn't care. Obito was like this sometimes, very childish.

Kakashi didn't hear Obito's voice, but a blazing gaze fell on him, which was impossible to ignore. He frowned, and suddenly felt a warm breath approaching him, which lasted for more than ten seconds and then left.

After a while, he heard the sound of the door closing.

Obito left, no, he was still standing at the door.

Kakashi slowly opened his eyes, feeling sleepy all at once.

Now he feels more and more that he doesn't understand Uchiha Obito.

What does it mean? !

He scolded and pulled off people's masks while they were sleeping and...

well...

Kakashi couldn't understand what this was doing.