Second Eighteen Years (5)

A quarter of an hour later.

Kakashi, who was taking a shower in the bathroom, was stunned.

He suddenly realized... He seemed to be deceived again, and he still underestimated someone's acting talent.

When he walked into the room after taking a shower, he found Obito lying on his bed with his head exposed and looking at him with a smile on his face. "You take a long time to take a shower, Kakashi."

No matter how you look at it, it looks like your plot is succeeding.

When Kakashi stepped forward, he could smell the scent of Obito's shower gel and shampoo. He had used them before, so he was somewhat impressed. This means that he went home, took a shower, came back, and got into his bed.

He was a little helpless: "You've already gone back, why are you here again?"

"Warming your bed."

"No need!"

With that, Kakashi raised his hand and lifted the quilt. "Get up."

Obito stared at him with dark eyes and caught his hand in mid-air. "Why?"

"Why else?"

Kakashi was confused, and he didn't think to guard against Obito. It was this kind of mentality that made him suffer at this time. He was caught off guard and Obito was killed. Pulled into his arms.

The scene before him transformed into Obito's enlarged face.

He hugged him and turned him sideways, leading him to move into the bed, and then quickly let go of his hand, as if to give up his warm position.

Then, he covered himself with the quilt again.

Kakashi's mood was a little complicated at this time, and he turned his back to Obito. "Why are you not obedient at all now?"

Obito replied with a smile: "I want to experience boyfriend treatment in advance." What

he meant was -

boyfriend treatment = sharing the same bed.

Kakashi couldn't lie down at first, and he couldn't lie down even more after hearing this. He wanted to sit up immediately, but as soon as his arm moved, Obito quickly pressed it back and hugged him.

Obito nestled in his neck and said with a slight complaint: "What's wrong, Kakashi, you don't want to be responsible anymore?" As he said that

, Obito held the person in his arms harder.

"What are you talking about?"

Kakashi subconsciously struggled twice, but it wasn't very hard, so it had no effect.

"I won't talk nonsense anymore, don't move." Obito's tone was a little serious. Kakashi was actually a little unhappy that he could still be suppressed by Obito. Soon, he regretted it.

He took a deep breath and said as calmly as possible: "I understand, don't move."

Their bodies gradually warmed up under the quilt to a temperature suitable for falling asleep.

Warm.

Logically speaking, Kakashi's mind should have calmed down at this time, but he couldn't restrain it for some reason and became distracted.

My heartbeat couldn't help but speed up.

It's nervousness.

After all, neither of them had ever experienced anything like this.

Fortunately, Obito was not a silent person, and his voice quickly disrupted Kakashi's thoughts.

"Kakashi..."

"I like you."

Although I am very grateful for his voice, this is too... a headache...

Why confess suddenly at this time!

Kakashi, who hadn't figured out why he became the passive party, became even more nervous, "We are all men. I can understand your feelings, but even if I like you, you can't do it so directly, right?" behind him, the man was silent for a moment, as if he was thinking, and then he really couldn't figure it out. He came over very confused: "Did I hear you right?"

"Which sentence?"

"You like me too." He said carefully after confirming with him, he fell into a brief thought while waiting for a reply for more than ten seconds.

He felt that there was another sentence that he didn't understand, so Obito spoke again. "Also, what directness are you talking about?"

"...!?"

Kakashi suddenly felt that his neck was a little stiff at this moment. He didn't dare to turn his head and look him in the face. He didn't even understand what he meant! He didn't understand! ! Why did he! ! To a simple child! ! Say such things! ! ! He is only nineteen! ! Kakashi felt guilty in his heart.