There is no way to repay the kindness of saving a life[End]

Everything is going well after the new year, and the ANBU and the police force have finally clarified their functions and work scope. Perhaps because he felt a little regretful, the thought of talking to Obito from the past had been going on for a while, and Kakashi had another dream.

The familiar yet unfamiliar red moon hung in the sky, emitting a strange red light. His feet were stuck in the blood-colored soil. The scene in the dream was still shocking to watch now.

A black figure gradually left him, and the direction he went towards was an abyss. He was sure in his heart that the figure was Obito. This time he reached out without hesitation and grabbed the black figure.

The shadow turned back.

He woke up from his dream and sat up without seeing his face clearly.

What immediately made him panic was that he had received such a long-lasting dream. It was weird, very weird, as if someone from another world had entered his dream.

Kakashi looked at the person beside him uneasily, and found that his eyes were open. He didn't know when his black eyes turned into blood-red three magatama, exuding a penetrating light in the dark night.

This kind of Obito felt a little strange to Kakashi.

An ominous premonition filled Kakashi's heart, and Kakashi asked. "What's wrong?"

Obito sat up and raised his hands to cover his eyes: "It's okay..."

His chest was rising and falling violently, and he was covering his head as if he was adjusting his condition. Kakashi looked at him, a little at a loss.

"Did you dream too?"

Kakashi asked.

Obito didn't answer him immediately. He was silent for a long time before he said: "Originally..."

As he spoke, he turned to look at him again. He didn't know what he was thinking of, but he didn't continue speaking. In that long moment, While staring, Kakashi could only feel something had changed in Obito, and there were strong emotions behind his nostalgic eyes.

Suddenly, Obito kissed him.

This kiss was heavy and urgent, different from the previous gentleness, rough and crazy, catching him off guard and unable to retreat. The lips and tongues intertwined passionately and roughly, without any skill at all. He seemed to be venting his emotions, and the kiss ended only when both of them had difficulty breathing.

Kakashi wiped the corners of his mouth, feeling a little unhappy in his heart: "Why do you seem to be a different person after you sleep?"

Obito smiled at this time.

The laughter was very soft. He lowered his head and looked at his hands in confusion, "Originally... I just wanted to enter your dream to say goodbye. But now I don't know how. It seems that I have directly reincarnated into myself - -"

Kakashi was confused: "What nonsense are you talking about..."

He didn't understand a word.

Obito thought it was a bit funny how Kakashi looked like this. He had always been very sharp, but now his brain was so confused that he couldn't even keep up with the information. Obito thought for a moment, and then said: "If I say that after winning the ashes of Kaguya, I actually still want to... stay with you for a while before dying, do you understand?"

That is thirty years old memories of Obito Uchiha.

Kakashi's face suddenly turned pale, as if he had been struck by lightning, and he was stunned.