Friendship and Above (8)

ANBU's mission is confidential, and even friends cannot disclose the mission content. Following the last meeting, Obito counted the days without seeing Kakashi in person for another ten days.

This cycle went on for several months.

Sometimes, when passing by Kakashi's house and seeing the lights on, Obito couldn't help but complain when he thought about the lack of people inside and the nature of his work.

"Kakashi, if he gets married, he will definitely become a homeless and stinky man."

He snorted coldly and was about to leave when he suddenly felt two violent shudders on his head.

Then a familiar voice sounded in his voice, Kakashi frowned. "Hey, is it too much for you to complain about others at their doorstep?"

The moment he saw Kakashi, Obito's eyes lit up again, "Kakashi!"

The person he thought about day and night was really standing there. In front of him, he was still wearing the uniform uniform of ANBU. Perhaps because of the mission, he could not help but see fatigue in Kakashi's eyes. It's the look he would show when he was asked to work overtime by the patriarch.

But it was really nice to meet him.

Kakashi didn't understand his excitement and looked at him doubtfully: "Why are you here?"

Obito sniffed and smelled a complex smell from him. He blinked and said seriously: "This time You kind of stink."

He didn't answer his question.

Kakashi passed him towards the door of his home, and Obito followed, his voice following.

"I just miss you~"

was a cheerful tone.

Kakashi thought Obito was teasing him, so he replied with two words indifferently: "Boring."

Obito was not satisfied with this answer, so he forced himself in front of Kakashi, blocking his way, and asked. "Why are you bored? Kakashi, don't you miss me?"

Looking at the lively Uchiha in front of him, Kakashi didn't know what to say for a moment.

He couldn't call him thinking about Obito to that extent anymore. Sometimes, all he could think about was him, and he was so worried about Obito today. His hair fell out very quickly. Fortunately, he was born with a lot of hair, otherwise he might have become bald in his thirties.

Of course, it would be impossible to say this even if you beat him to death.

Therefore, Kakashi couldn't answer the question, so he began to change the subject -

"Get out of the way, I'll open the door."

"Ouch!"

Obito's attention shifted to blocking Kakashi from opening the door.

Kakashi couldn't deny that he smelled bad, and there was nothing he could do about it because he was stained with the blood of his enemy. After entering the room, he wanted to take a shower, but he couldn't ignore it for someone as big as Obito.

Moreover, this guy started caring about him like a mother.

"Kakashi, are you hungry? Do you want me to buy you something to eat?"

"What do you want to eat?"

Kakashi was at a loss for words.

He is not hungry, but it seems that he can be allowed to go out for a walk, and then he can take a bath in peace.

He thought for a while and signed up two things casually.

"Takoyaki, Yakitori."

Without specifying the name of the store, Obito immediately disappeared after hearing this, using the space-time ninjutsu without even leaving the door.

It didn't take long for Kakashi to take a shower, and it only took twenty minutes to wash his hair. But when he came out of the bathroom, Obito was already sitting at the dining table at home.

The takoyaki and yakiniku bought for him were still hot, and Obito poured him a glass of water. Seeing this scene, Kakashi's hand wiping his hair paused, "Obito, you..."

He had an ominous premonition in his heart, and the fatigue on his face was replaced by sadness: "Did you make any mistakes? Take it with you?"

This idea was refuted by Obito in the next second.

"Kakashi! Why do you think of me like this!!"

Obito glared at him dissatisfied.

His mentality exploded.

How could he not be conscious at all? !

Aren't you just going out on a mission for a few days? !

I forgot all about it when I came back! !

Kakashi was indeed unconscious, hung the towel around his neck, sat directly opposite Obito, and picked up a takoyaki with peace of mind. "It's better if you don't have it."

Just as he was about to put it into his mouth, Obito's breath suddenly came closer, and his face enlarged, and their heads touched each other, making a crisp sound. It was this sound that made Kakashi's breath stagnant and his heartbeat speed up. When he came to his senses, the takoyaki in his hand...was eaten by Obito.

As if the air had been taken away from him, Kakashi suddenly felt a little hot -

Kakashi now realized that as soon as he came into contact with Obito, his thoughts became a little - strange.

Obito said displeasedly: "I still want to eat my takoyaki!"

"I..."

Kakashi picked up the towel hanging around his neck and wiped his hair in annoyance. He explained: " I'm not used to you caring so much about me, that's all."

Obito accepted this explanation, pushed the takoyaki and yakitori in front of him, put on a smile, and stared at him with his chin in his hands. "How can that be done? Friends should take care of each other."

"...Really?"

Kakashi's mouth twitched.

Why does this sound weird?

"Yes, yes!"

Kakashi once again tried to pick up a takoyaki and put it in his mouth. He really didn't come to bite it...

Hot food is indeed much more delicious than Bingliangwan.

After Kakashi took off his mask, he did not choose to put it back on, because the person sitting opposite was Obito, and he thought he should be at ease.

But for some reason, he began to feel uncomfortable while eating. The reason for this was Obito's gaze. It has been placed on his body, as if there is a strange emotion in it.

The smile is still the familiar smile, nothing has changed, but I have never felt this way before.

We've had dinner together many times, but it doesn't matter what happens. Something has changed. Kakashi thought about it again and again, and tactfully asked what he had been confused about for a long time: "Obito, you... don't have any thoughts about me, do you?"

His first reaction was a little surprised.

Then his slightly innocent eyes flickered, and he asked doubtfully: "Eh? Don't you know?"

Obito thought that he didn't hide his emotions after facing them. Did he really not feel them at all?

Kakashi was stunned: "Should I know?"

Obito chuckled, his eyes showing disappointment.

"It's okay, Kakashi."

Kakashi was confused: "So what is it?"

Obito stood up, walked to Kakashi's side, raised his hand and touched his soft silver hair.

"It's time for me to go back, Kakashi~"

The ending tone rose, and he must be in a good mood.

Kakashi clicked his tongue, no, what was he doing just now? Touched his head? ? !

There are so many flaws that Kakashi doesn’t even know which one to grab.

He was a little confused inside. He didn't even know when Obito became so cunning! !