Only you are special (7)

My head hurts.

My chest hurts too.

Why is it the smell of disinfectant...

Ah, by the way...

He remembered...

Kakashi opened his eyes, it was already evening, and there was a golden light outside the window. He raised his hand to rub his swollen temples, and suddenly found a person lying next to his hospital bed, Obito.

He had a band-aid on his face and was fast asleep.

Kakashi rubbed his brow again and recalled the details of the previous attack. Eight of them, couldn't they beat him? Oh, no, it’s six. No, is it six or seven?

Should I be able to beat it?

He was lost in thought when suddenly -

his arm was shaken: "Kakakashi! You're awake!"

Obito looked at him with bright eyes.

"Ah."

Kakashi nodded calmly, as if nothing was wrong.

The next second, a small fist fell on his leg, and Obito said angrily: "Kakashi, you worry me to death! No... you made me worry to death, do you know! Why are you like this!" Do you know that I can't even sleep..."

Kakashi held his hand and said, "Please don't beat the patient, okay?"

Although it didn't hurt, he thought why should he be beaten by Obito? Ah, "Besides, didn't I just see that you were sleeping soundly?"

Kakashi had no idea that Obito couldn't fall asleep at home after being persuaded by Uchiha Fugaku to go home. He came to the hospital to see him all night, but he didn't feel sleepy at all. He held Kakashi's hand and repeatedly confirmed that it was warm before he calmed down. That is to say, I finally squinted for five minutes and was caught by him. Thinking of this, Obito's eyes became wet again for some reason.

"I can't accept it!"

He said angrily again.

"Ah?"

"I just can't accept it!"

"..."

Kakashi was confused and didn't know what to say.

Obito glanced at Kakashi again. What he said was that he couldn't accept that Kakashi was going to die when he was only ten years old, but looking at Kakashi's face, he couldn't say anything. He stood up suddenly, "I'll buy you food!"

Obito said this and left the ward. Kakashi was like a monk who was confused.

...

The attack on Kakashi became one of the contents of the Hokage's monthly meeting.

Reason 1: How did those eight ANBU outside the village get in?

Reason 2: After the incident, the police department arrived four minutes later.

In four minutes, if it weren't for Uchiha Obito, everyone in Kakashi would have gone cold. But in the final analysis, as Kakashi is a Jonin, it would be unreasonable for the police team to protect him. But the high-level officials in Konoha obviously have too much prejudice against the Uchiha clan.

So everyone quarreled again at the meeting.

After the meeting, Namikaze Minato went to visit his student Hatake Kakashi with a fruit basket. I was forced to work on my wedding night and had no wedding leave or vacation.

There were two words on Namikaze Minato's face - tiredness.

"The people who attacked you are ANBU from the Kirigakure Village. They are still in the analysis team, but they have completely died. There is probably no result."