Friendship and Above (6)

The dense heat lingers around, and being in the hot springs, it seems that the body and soul are warmed together, comfortable and comfortable.

The atmosphere of the hot spring is as peaceful as ever, and from time to time the laughter of the girls next door can be heard.

"It would be even better if winter comes~"

"Right, Kakashi~"

Obito said with a satisfied look on his face.

Before Kakashi could answer, Obito heard another familiar voice.

"What a coincidence, Kakashi!!"

The person came towards the two of them with a watermelon head and a signature smile.

Kakashi stayed up all night last night to sort out the information he obtained during the mission. It was so comfortable to relax physically and mentally at this moment, so he just wanted to soak in the hot spring quietly. He didn't really want to talk, but he just raised his hand to indicate that he heard. .

"Ah, there's Obito too!!"

Metkai finally chose to go next to Obito.

A few people were enjoying the hot springs comfortably without making much noise. The specific reason seems to be that when Metkai came last time, he was too noisy and was disliked by everyone, so he restrained himself this time.

Obito's eyes drifted to Kakashi beside him.

Kakashi let his hair down, placed a white towel on his head, and leaned lazily on the edge of the scenery stone, like a lazy big white cat. Generally speaking, no one wears a mask while soaking in a hot spring, but Kakashi wearing a mask made everyone feel that there was nothing wrong.

Obito smiled.

It didn't matter, he had seen Kakashi's appearance under the mask anyway.

"I'm not lying to you, Kakashi!"

Kakashi responded: "Yeah."

Kakashi's appearance was labeled as uninterested in Metkai's eyes. He clenched his fists and couldn't bear it. Zhu opened his mouth. "Kakashi, cheer up!"

As he said this, he prepared to swim towards Kakashi.

"Kai! You're really too noisy."

It was Obito who stopped Metkai first.

Kakashi opened his eyes and glanced at the two of them. When he had a small gathering with everyone in the village, he often imagined what it would be like if Obito was still alive and he was still in the village -

Kakashi Standing up, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "I'm ready, you continue."

The two of them immediately heard a 'crash-', and Kakashi had left the hot spring bath.

"Kai, you idiot!"

"What!!"

Kakashi paused.

I couldn't help but find it a little funny, being called an idiot by an idiot.

"I won't tell you anymore, and I'm leaving."

Obito watched Kakashi's back walking further and further away, and also left the hot spring bath.

When Obito found him, he was already dressed, which surprised Obito. He should be hot. The Anbu's clothes were not as tightly wrapped as those of jounin, and the skin of his exposed arms was slightly red.

"Don't you take a break?"

Obito asked.

"You can't soak for too long."