08-year-old Obito

Hatake Sakumo was banned from the mission.

This is the greatest punishment for a ninja.

He had almost nothing to do every day. Without the memory of his previous life, six-year-old Kakashi would not be able to understand his father's pain. Now he sees it in his eyes and feels the pain in his heart.

He wanted to do something for his father, but during this period, a lot of tasks fell on their team. Moreover, every mission out of the village takes a long time, and before I know it, three months have passed.

Kakashi will be seven years old this September.

This year, everyone's prejudice against him has not been eliminated at all. Obito is still like that, coming to him from time to time. Of course, he will also guide him in his homework when he has time. He is particularly bad at homework based on words and formulas, and the way he scratches his forehead every time is particularly cute.

But once he reached this age, Kakashi had no extra thoughts, and all his focus was on his father, because it was this year that his father committed suicide.

"Dad?"

In the Hatake family's mansion, Kakashi looked around for Hatake Sakumo.

Only Hatake Sakumo and him lived in the mansion. It was quiet and quiet, and the sound of footsteps was unusually obvious.

May.

The flowers in the courtyard are blooming very well, and a gentle breeze blows on my face. Kakashi stopped and saw a familiar figure squatting in the courtyard. When he heard the footsteps, he turned his head slightly and glanced at him.

"Ah Kakashi, you're back."

"Yes."

Kakashi responded calmly, holding on to the pillar, acting as usual, "I'm back, daddy."

But at the end, when he called him, his tone, a slight change has occurred. Hatake Sakumo stood up, turned around, and saw his son standing under the eaves, looking at him quietly.

He suddenly didn't dare to approach him easily and sighed secretly.

"What's wrong? Did the mission not go well?"

"No, that's it."

Kakashi shook his head.

"Sorry, a father like me has caused you trouble."

Hatake Sakumo lowered his eyes.

In fact, he always knew that because of him, Kakashi's road after graduation became more difficult. When Hatake Sakumo thought about it, he felt that he was really a failed father.

Kakashi shook his head again, pulling down his mask to reveal a determined expression, "No matter what people outside say, but in my opinion, Hatake Sakumo is a hero." Kakashi still remembers these words.

When he was twelve years old, when Obito said these words to him in the bamboo forest, it was like a slap on his young face, so painful that he woke up.

"If I were the captain, I wouldn't be able to watch my companions die in front of me and remain indifferent. Wouldn't that be like saying, 'Go to hell for the benefit of the village'?" Kakashi said bluntly. Looking into Hatake Sakumo's eyes, he said something inappropriate for his age.

"Kakashi you..."

Hatake Sakumo's eyes were full of shock.

The child standing in front of him was only 7 years old, but his consciousness was just like him. Before that, he had been running on the battlefield and outside the village, and there were few opportunities to teach him anything.

However, his son seemed to have experienced something.

Hatake Sakumo stared blankly at the little figure, unable to calm down for a moment. Hatake Sakumo forgot to speak.

Until a familiar voice called his spirit back.

"Ah! Kakashi!"

"——Uncle Hatake!!"

Hatake Sakumo and Kakashi both looked at the source of the sound, and saw a certain Uchiha running towards them in high spirits, and also Bring a basket. There seemed to be something important inside, and he deliberately protected it while running.

When he ran up to him, Kakashi noticed that the way Obito looked at him changed, and his dark eyes flashed suspiciously.

"You're so handsome, so unexpectedly good-looking."

The wind blew a bit of coolness, and Kakashi remembered that he had taken off his mask, and hurriedly pulled it up, not letting him continue to look at it.

"We, Kakashi, are boys."

Seeing outsiders coming, Hatake Sakumo immediately changed to a kind look.

Obito glanced at Hatake Sakumo and changed his words, "... Handsome, handsome." A while ago, Obito had spent a lot of time trying to see Kakashi's true face. Today, he unexpectedly saw that his entire face was... People are demented. Just like what he said, his face was contented and unexpectedly good-looking.

Kakashi couldn't help but feel awkward, something was wrong, it didn't fit Obito's character.

Sure enough, the next second.

He raised his goggles triumphantly, "However, I am still the most handsome."

As he said that, Obito suddenly remembered something and handed out the small basket in his hand. "Ah, by the way, these are the cherries my grandma and I just picked. They are very sweet! They are specially brought to you and Uncle Hatake."

"..."

Kakashi blinked and took the basket hesitantly. Something had changed, the relationship between him and Obito. Well, but this is also very good, it is convenient for education.

In this life, he must cleanse the head of Obito Uchiha, who is older than him, crying and stupid, but will be the future boss, and let him change from a standard newspaper Uchiha into a sunny, handsome and righteous person. Sensual young man.

After taking the basket, Kakashi touched his head, which looked a bit like a hedgehog. "Thank you."

"We have such a good relationship."

Hatake Sakumo sighed and walked away leisurely.

Obito started to giggle.

I don't know what he was thinking, even when Kakashi touched his head, he didn't protest at all. Kakashi reached back and opened the beige cloth and took a look. It was filled with bright-colored, crystal-clear and beautiful cherries. Looking at it makes me want to try it.

"Kakashi, I've been wondering about something."

"Well, tell me."

Thinking that Obito had already seen his face, Kakashi started eating in front of him.

Obito touched the back of his head in embarrassment, "I think Kakashi, you are a somewhat self-righteous and indifferent person, but why are you being nice to me?"

"Because we are friends..."

Kakashi said calmly, eating another cherry.

"Ahhhh... Kakashi!!!"

The black eyes flashed bulingbuling again, and Obito became extremely excited. That Kakashi! I actually always thought they were friends! friend!

Kakashi looked at him blankly, "Isn't it right for friends to help each other?"

——Small Theater——

When Obito was eight years old.

Kakashi: Because we are friends, shouldn’t friends help each other?

Obito OS: Ahhhh! Kakashi! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (Too excited to speak)

Kakashi was x years old.

Obito: Because we are friends, isn’t it right for friends to help each other?

Kakashi OS: Go to hell with your sister’s friends! ! !