Growing up(2)

Obito, who was still under a lot of pressure, was very happy when he opened the Sharingan. Although he didn't understand what was going on, Obito ran home and immediately told his only relative - grandmother.

Grandma said she was very happy and wanted to add some dishes to celebrate him.

Obito thought that Kakashi also lived alone, so he asked, "Then can you ask Kakashi to come to the house for dinner?"

"Yes."

Grandma smiled, "You used to think of Lin when anything good happened. Now you thinking of Kakashi."

"No way, my eyes were opened with Kakashi's help, so it's not surprising to think of him." Obito explained a little embarrassed.

If grandma hadn't said anything about this change today, he really wouldn't have noticed it. When...did it change...?

Obito rubbed his head and couldn't figure it out.

But what is certain is that he always feels that there is something about Kakashi that draws him closer, and sometimes he is really warm and can read his emotions.

"Grandma, this is probably a real friend, right?"

Obito murmured.

But as my grandma got older, her ears became hard to use, and she couldn't hear even a single word clearly. She turned around and raised her voice an octave and asked her lovely grandson, "Huh? What did you say?"

"Ah, I said I wanted to eat red bean cake. Let's go out and buy it."

Obito changed his words.

Suddenly he felt that he was stupid just now, and he didn't understand what Kakashi was thinking, so how could he make a unilateral judgment.

Grandma said hello repeatedly and smiled again.

Obito supported her, and the two of them walked towards the vegetable market in the Uchiha Autonomous Region. He helped grandma go there, and then he carried all the things she bought back.

I don't know if it was because he opened his eyes, but Obito felt that today's sunset was particularly gorgeous. However, before washing the vegetables, he had to pull Kakashi over first. He couldn't cook every day, and it would be bad if he ate out early.

Speaking of this, Obito felt a little strange...

Since he didn't cook every day, he was a year younger than him, and he was a chuunin, then how could he make breakfast so skillfully?

He's only nine years old, right?

He really couldn't understand ORZ in the world of genius.

Obito patted his head, shook off those irrelevant things, and pressed the doorbell of Hatake's house. After a while, Kakashi's head showed up.

Obito showed a big smile to Kakashi, "Kakashi, I want to treat you to dinner."

Kakashi: "..."

Kakashi wanted to refuse, but when he saw Obito's big smile, he I can't say it anymore.

Moreover, after the mission was over, Obito was a genin with his own hard-earned money. He wanted to see what he was going to treat him to. Kakashi closed the door and followed Obito away.

The road Obito took led to the Uchiha Autonomous Region. At first, Kakashi thought that he might want to treat him to the clan's specialties, until - seeing his building, he felt that he had thought too much.

"Come in Kakashi."

Obito pushed him gently from behind.

There were Obito's grandma and Lin in the house, and Obito was behind him. Kakashi suddenly felt a warm current welling up from the bottom of his heart, and he actually felt that the scene at this moment was too dreamy.

Kakashi's hand holding the doorknob couldn't help but tremble a little, and his casual eyes softened. Kakashi smiled slightly under his mask.

At this moment, he deeply felt that it was really great to be able to go back to the past.

*

Since Obito opened the double magatama, he is obviously not as weak as before, and it took more than two years to polish him into a qualified chuunin.

But for more than two years, Kakashi's father has not come back. Occasionally, he can receive letters from him, but it will be difficult for Kakashi to reply.

"It's okay, Kakashi, Uncle Hatake will definitely come back."

Obito patted his shoulder to comfort Kakashi.

As everyone knows, what Kakashi is more concerned about is his cute little voice, which has recently changed from immature to a little hoarse. It sounds like he is so troubled, and his boy has already half-stepped into adolescence.

He put away the letter and looked at Obito with piercing eyes, his dark eyes filled with worry that Obito couldn't understand.

"What's wrong?"

Kakashi shook his head, his eyes returning to their usual carelessness. Obito leaned forward and bumped him with his shoulder.

"Where's my gift for being promoted to Chuunin?"

"I'll make your dinner."

Kakashi said calmly.

One meal = nothing. Nothing at all? !

Obito turned his head and snorted coldly.

"You want to get rid of me after just one meal, you're not sincere!"

Kakashi was amused by him and raised his hand to touch his prickly head.

"Stop making trouble. I'll give you whatever you want when you're promoted to Jonin, right?"

Every once in a while, Obito would get a haircut, and the pricks on his head remained unchanged for thousands of years. Kakashi finished touching his pricks. Rubbed his hair again, and while comparing, the little guy came over with his big face in his hands.

"...This is what you said!"

Obito's eyes were unusually bright.

Kakashi knew that Obito was a person who was easily satisfied, and he didn't care about his plans.

"That's what I said."

"No regrets!"

"Yes, no regrets."

Kakashi said solemnly.

Anyway, he won't lose anything.

"Then what shall we have for dinner?"

Obito smiled like a spring breeze.

The grandmother who took care of Obito died naturally before Obito was promoted to chuunin. Now he has developed a bad habit of coming to eat from time to time. If the previous Kakashi had thrown him out long ago, but Kakashi after rebirth is happy to take care of Obito.

Even if you become a guardian...it doesn't matter.

Because this person is an angel to him.

---------------------------------------------- --------

Obito in today's small theater : Kakashi! I became a Jonin Kakashi.

Rokudai: Oh.

Obito: Do ​​you still remember your promise?

Rokudaime: What do you want?

Obito: ...(laughing) Give me you.

The sixth generation was confused.

(I suspect I have raised a fake Obito)