Friendship and Above (2)

-The culprit suddenly ran up to him, as if to confirm something, his black eyes stared straight at him -

Kakashi refused to make eye contact and was about to run away, but he heard the leader The voice of soil with evil intentions.

"Kakashi, you look so cute when you blush!"

Obito looked excited at this time, looking at Kakashi's red face, as if he had discovered something extraordinary. Even so, his own face was also as red as a monkey's butt.

The word cute successfully extinguished Kakashi's inexplicable sense of shame. He reached out and pinched the other person's cheek, his eyes gradually turned cold: "Who is cute?" Obito immediately surrendered: "I, I,

I— -"

Kakashi then let go of his hand.

"Originally, if you don't let me say it... forget it. If you don't answer my question, forget it... You still want to hit me... Hey... Does my best friend really not like me... ...Is it so difficult to answer this question...It's not a confession..." Obito turned on the thought mode and looked resentfully at Kakashi who was avoiding the question.

Kakashi, who had no intention of hitting him, listened and finally couldn't bear it and knocked him on the head.

"You idiot! It was you who blushed first, and I... acted like that. Why do you ask such a question!" "

..."

Obito sniffed.

Looking at the sky, he began to think back -

when he heard the sound of sniffling, and then saw the guy looking up at the sky, Kakashi's heart skipped a beat, subconsciously thinking that this crybaby was going to cry again.

At that moment, a lot of things flashed through my head...

No way, no way -

he wouldn't start to lack... lack... less confidence, right?

Therefore, you need to gain affirmation and confidence through the approval and favor of others.

Or...

"Kakashi..."

Obito hesitated.

He wanted to say that he recalled it and was sure that Kakashi blushed first, but - if he said that, he would definitely get beaten again.

Hearing Obito's weak cry, Kakashi suddenly woke up. He put on a serious and sincere look and said those two words to Obito.

"I like you."

In fact, it doesn't matter. I once faced my student Uzumaki Naruto, and he said naturally that I like you more and more.

But why was the person in front of me stunned?

"Huh?"

Obito suspected that he was hallucinating.

"Don't pretend, you heard me."

Kakashi grabbed his shoulder and threatened.

Judging from the final relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, Kakashi discovered that only sincerity can impress Uchiha.

Obito was indeed moved, but what was different from what Kakashi thought was that he had romantic fantasies about the man in front of him who was also a man, especially when this man seriously and sincerely said the words "like". For a moment, he really wanted to hug her and kiss her.

It was such dangerous thoughts that made him push Kakashi away.

"Oh?"

Kakashi, who was pushed away, noticed something. Looking at the Uchiha boy, he had turned his head, but he couldn't hide his red ears. At that moment, an idea suddenly popped up in Kakashi's heart - he seemed to understand what Obito meant by cuteness.