09-year-old Obito

How could he, a chuunin, play with kids who were going to school...

Kakashi squinted at Obito and communicated with his eyes.

'Did you do something bad?

Obito shook his head and said no, and then he was shocked that he could actually understand what Kakashi meant! incredible!

"..."

Grandma expressed that she was very puzzled that these two little guys were flirting in front of her, but at the same time she felt they were so cute for no reason. So I didn't say anything.

After dinner, Obito went to wash the dishes obediently.

After a while, Kakashi suddenly heard the sound of rain falling, opened the window and took a look outside, and found that it was raining outside.

"It's really raining...!"

After washing the dishes, Obito sighed with his hands on his hips and looked at the rain outside the window, looking silly. At least, that's how Kakashi sees him.

"Yeah."

Kakashi responded muffledly, wondering how to go back. The idiot next to him suddenly smiled and looked at him with eyes widened. "Grandma asked me to take you back properly."

Kakashi blinked, "You take me back?"

Obito nodded seriously.

Kakashi thought about it for a while, but felt that the picture was too beautiful and he didn't dare to imagine it any more. Moreover, it was no problem to go back alone. How could he need a Obito to transport him... Kakashi's face darkened

"No... no need. I can just go back alone."

There was suddenly a weight on his shoulders, and Obito put his hand on it. "If you have to give it away, you have to give it away."

Since he was still at Obito's home, and his grandmother was watching behind him, and recalling that Obito was one year older than him in the eyes of outsiders, Kakashi had no choice but to say,

"... As long as you are happy."

The force was neither too big nor too small. I was holding an umbrella, and the rainwater that fell on the ground could splash onto my trousers. Fortunately, there was no wind, so the rain just fell in a rustle and did not float randomly.

He and Obito each held an umbrella and were silent all the way. Like a child, Obito raised his hand to catch the rainwater dripping from his umbrella, making his hands and the corners of his clothes wet. Kakashi looked sideways at him, his eyes gradually softening.

Obito noticed that eyes were on him, turned his head, and met Kakashi's incredible gaze. His heart suddenly beat violently. He shrank his neck and said, "What...what..."

"Nothing"

Kakashi turned away and returned to his usual state.

The sound of rain kept ringing in his ears, and Obito felt inexplicably that what he had just seen was an illusion. First, the rain must have disturbed the relationship between the eyes, and Kakashi looked so gentle.

Don't look too far, Obito.

"By the way, I'm about to graduate. Soon I'll be a genin like you. Hum, you won't have the chance to laugh at me anymore."

"I'm already a chuunin."

Kakashi said calmly.

Obito was stunned when he heard the news, and then suddenly felt sad. This white-haired boy was one year younger than him. He had not graduated from the ninja school, and he had been promoted to chuunin... It was terrible, terrible!

"You, you, you..."

Obito was almost speechless.

The rain gradually subsided, and Kakashi leaned over and pinched his face. I don't know if it's because he lived just at the age of the uncle, but he always felt that occasionally bullying children would bring up the pleasure , especially a child like Obito.

After squeezing someone's delicate face, he smiled and said, "Why are you nervous? Do you want to wait for me to become a chunin and prepare a gift for me?"

Obito rubbed the pinched face and glared at Kakashi, somewhat unconvinced, he also moved forward and pinched Kakashi's face. Kakashi was wearing a mask, which felt a little weird. It seemed that he didn't expect that he would suddenly come up and pinch his face. His pupils suddenly dilated, filled with shock.

Guanggu came over to retaliate against Kakashi, and Obito, who had subconsciously lost his umbrella, felt raindrops falling on his new clothes... "

"...Umbrella."

"Go pick it up yourself."

Kakashi said expressionlessly.

My mood is delicate, and I really can't mess around with children.

"...QAQ!"

Obito cried because he was stupid, and silently went to pick up the umbrella.

And Kakashi walked forward and rubbed his little face, truly feeling that his soul from the future was growing together with the person next to him in this small body.

Obito is about to graduate.

He felt happy and a little worried at the same time.

Obito, who had picked up the umbrella, slowly caught up with him, his mouth pouting high. "Smelly Kakashi..."

It's so childish...

Kakashi ignored it.

Until they arrived at Kakashi's home, the rain still showed no intention of stopping. Instead, it became heavier and heavier. Kakashi's pants and shoes were almost completely wet, and Obito was even more so.

Kakashi found it a little funny that he was obviously sending him back, but ended up making himself miserable. He turned around and went into the house, put on his pajamas, got a clean towel, and handed it to Obito.

"Here you go."

He went to pick up the umbrella, his hair a little wet.

"Oh! Good!"

Many times, Obito is full of energy.

"Go back?"

Kakashi asked him, handing him another glass of hot water.

Obito took the hot water and looked at Kakashi excitedly. "Can i stay here?"

Kakashi waved his hand, showing a meaningless look. "There's nothing wrong with it."

When going out, grandma told Obito to be careful. At that time, she even joked with grandma that it was okay. If it rained harder, I would stay at Kakashi's house. Grandma smiled and shook her head again.

Could it be that Kakashi heard it?

Obito glanced at Kakashi suspiciously, but still couldn't see anything, so he had to give up. Obito drank the hot water Kakashi handed him and his body became warmer.

"Are you still drinking?"

Kakashi asked again in a very normal tone.

But Obito felt warm to his heart, handed him the empty cup, and gave him a big smile. "...Okay!"

Kakashi is actually a gentle child, so every time he bullies him, he is not as annoying as others.

Obito muttered secretly in his heart.

——Small Theater——

10 years old.

Obito: "Can I live here?"

Kakashi: "What's the problem?"

20 years old.

Obito: "Can I stay here?!"

Kakashi (cold face): "No."