Second Eighteen Years (6)

"Kakashi, could it be that if i am a woman and you will have been with me a long time ago." Obito had a new guess, which was quickly rejected by him.

"No, if I were a woman, wouldn't i be in your bed right now."

He seemed to be talking to himself at this moment.

Kakashi sighed: "Obito, you are still young."

"How small!"

Obito was not convinced, like a cat whose tail was stepped on, his fur instantly exploded. He held Kakashi's chest and stared at him closely: "Please speak clearly!"

That look invisibly put a certain amount of pressure on Kakashi, and Kakashi compromised: "I'm young, I'm younger than you...can you sleep now?"

Obito then showed a satisfied smile, "Okay, okay."

The fact is that Obito was born a year earlier than him.

Kakashi reached out and touched his head. "Good night, go to sleep."

"No, I said the one in front is fine."

Kakashi: "..."

"You fooled me again!"

...

Hokage's office.

"That's what happened Kakashi."

Namikaze Minato stared at Kakashi solemnly.

"Understood."

Since the third generation took over Danzo's root organization, many secrets have been dug up, and the person who knows the most is codenamed White Tiger. In order to protect Danzo's last secret, he actually chose to run away. Kakashi's psychic beast is the Eight Ninja Dog, and his excellent sense of smell helped Kakashi a lot. This time, he also relied on Parker to find the direction of the White Tiger's escape.

When Kakashi arrived, he also found people from the police force.

The appearance of ANBU made them frown. After all, due to the security issues in Konoha, people from the police force and ANBU had had many conflicts.

"Just get the police force here, and leave the rest to our ANBU." A clear voice sounded. It was said by an

ANBU member wearing a bionic lion mask. His attitude aroused the dissatisfied of the Uchiha clan.

Every time ANBU arrived at the scene, they always used a non-negotiable tone. Over time, Uchiha flames broke out, and he said with an unhappy expression: "What kind of tone are you talking about?" The Uchiha tribesmen on the side also glared. After a few glances, he stretched out his hand to stop Uchiha En: "It doesn't make sense with these people."

As soon as he finished speaking, the team discovered that Obito was missing.

"Where is Obito?"

"Isn't Obito chasing someone?"

Uchiha En: "..."

Kakashi landed at the front of the police force and said in a gentle tone: "Sorry, this is the boss. That's the order."

As he said that, Kakashi followed Parker forward.

Uchiha En frowned. Half-finishing the work actually dampened the enthusiasm for work. However, the superiors have not clearly pointed out what is the scope of work of the police force and which is the scope of ANBU. If it is clearly announced , there won’t be so much trouble and bad situations.

But Obito had already gone after him. Uchiha En looked at the last ANBU to leave and said, "But I still want to recover my teammates." In this way, the missions of the two parties did not conflict.

But in order to prevent the people from the police force from causing trouble or hindering them, the ANBU members said coldly: "We will help you recover your teammates."

"Tsk." The policeman who was left behind the people in the military force looked at each other.

Faced with the persistent pursuit of the police force, Bai Hu played a little more cautiously. When he was about to cross the bridge, he deliberately jumped into the river under the bridge.

He used the Water Release Ninjutsu to turn his body into water and merge into it.

Seeing the guy jumping down but looking confused, Baihu was secretly happy, thinking that this guy was still a little green, and was about to swim away when Obito's voice came from above.

"Thunder Shock——"

A wide range of thunder and lightning entered the river. Under the paralysis of the thunder ninjutsu, part of the white tiger's body was exposed in the river. Seeing this, Obito immediately took the man and the water into his own time and space.

After completing this work, Obito suddenly felt the gaze from the shore.

It was an Anbu person, wearing a fox mask. Obito recognized the person through his silver hair and familiar aura. He happily extended his hand to the people on the shore.

"Kakashi! Pull me up!!"

Parker: "I didn't expect that, Kakashi, your former teammate was one step ahead of you."

"Aren't you okay?"

Kakashi held his chin with one hand, looking okay. Going to lend a helping hand.

"My legs are numb."

When the two hands were held together, Obito held Kakashi's hand tightly. Obito looked at Kakashi's eyes under the fox mask angrily, "We also kissed and slept together. Yes, you didn't leave a note the next morning, Kakashi, you really went too far."

Last night, Kakashi was so immersed in guilt that he almost fell asleep again. He woke up at 5:30 in the morning and sat up. He glanced at Obito, who was sleeping soundly next to him, and left early thinking of his morning work.

Therefore, Kakashi almost blacked out after hearing this, "Don't act! I didn't sleep!"

Parker on the side looked at Kakashi in shock.

At the same time, the ANBU and police officers who rushed over heard such an explosive conversation. They were stunned as if struck by lightning, not knowing how to react. Can they listen to this? ! ! ! !

Is it too late to return now? ! !

The captain won't assassinate them, right? !

Everyone lost the courage to speak and could only hear the sound of gurgling water and the sounds of birds and wind coming from the forest.

I do not know how long it has been.

Uchiha, the newcomer in Team Obito, arrived and said breathlessly: "Senior Obito, have you been caught?"

Everyone's eyes fell on him.

Sometimes, you really need someone who can't read the atmosphere.